Rvb S11 E18 "Fire"

Blue Base
A Battle Rifle shot resonates, and one of Locus soldiers fall. The other soldiers next to him begin to return fire.

Wash: Get to cover!

Wash and Leo charge forwards, and the Blood Gulch crew do the same. Grif and Zeta take cover behind a metal barricade and start opening fire. Tucker and Wade move behind the barricade and prepare to engage. Simmons and Sarge dart behind the Scorpion tank, firing their weapons.

The Federal Army soldiers rush forward, while Locus cloaks himself. Meanwhile, Freckles and Lopez 2.0 are engaged in their own battle. Freckles fires a rocket, but Lopez 2.0 ducks, the rocket sailing over his head.

Lopez 2.0: {>Missed, bitch!<}

Freckles responds by firing his minigun, landing some hits on Lopez 2.0.

Lopez 2.0: {>Ow!<}

Lopez 2.0 retreats, while Freckles advances towards him. Caboose looks back at Freckles.

Caboose: Freckles! Be careful!

Wash, Zeta and Grif are firing back at the Feds as Leo blasts one of the soldiers, before taking cover to avoid the storm of bullets heading his way.

Leo: Damn it! We gotta draw their fire somehow!

Zeta: Well what do you suggest we do!?

Sarge and Simmons emerge from behind the Scorpion, glancing at each other.

Sarge: Simmons?

Simmons: Shotgun!

More Federal Army soldiers rush forward, but stop when they see the Scorpion, piloted by Sarge, and the turret manned by Simmons.

Sarge: "Tanks" for dropping by, dirtbags, but it's high time you left!

Sarge unloads a round, which flies above the soldiers heads.

Simmons: Still inverted, sir.

Sarge: Right.

Sarge lowers the cannon at the soldiers, and fires a round, killing all of them at once.

Simmons: Woohoo! Yeah! Suck it... evil... soldier dudes!

Locus looks on the two from a distance behind a large rock, assessing the situation.

Locus: Huh...

Locus pulls out a gun, identical to the one found by Grif, Leo and Doc while they were on the ship, and cloaks. Meanwhile, a Warthog, mounted with a rocket launcher turret emerges from the tunnel and brakes behind three more Army soldiers, who have just decloaked.

Felix: Heavy artillery!

Tucker: What?!

Wade: Where did that even come from?

Wash: They must be getting in through the caves.

Wash, Wade and Tucker fall back towards Blue Base. Simmons and Sarge, still in the tank, fire a round at the Warthog which misses. The gunner turns, and prepares to fire the turret on the Scorpion.

Sarge: Ruh-roh.

Out of nowhere, a teleportation cube lands underneath the Warthog, causing it to disappear. The soldiers standing in front of it look around in confusion, where the Warthog appears above them, causing the Warthog to fall and crush them. Grif emerges from an alcove.