SLIME DATTA KEN-7

Start from the beginning

Gazel: oho...a human form...so you use a sword.
He said while looking at the sword which Rimuru is carrying.

Y/n: Just get to the point....we don't have all day for this shit....you know!
He stated, the soldiers who came with Gazel looked at Y/n in rage and in anger.

soldier: What did you just say you little sh..
A bone crashing pressure befall on Gazel and his army of 500 mens forcing them down on their knees.

Y/n: shh... don't get on my nerves, even if you're a king or a God...I will show no mercy.
He said with cold yet deadly eyes.

Y/n: I will leave this matter to you, Rimuru.
He said and summons a throne and sat on top of it with Eri on his lap. On seeing that the pressure is no more they stand up on their feets. Suddenly Treyni and her two sister appears out of nowhere.

Treyni: We will not tolerate any arrogance towards the master of our Forest and the "Great One", Dwarf king.
She said in anger, Gazel was shocked on seeing Trainee and her two sisters.

Gazel: Hahahaha! It must be true if even the manager of the forest says so I apologise for my words, Rimuru and Y/n.... however I still need to confirm for myself that you guys are not threat to our Empire...I would like to have a sword fight with you.
He said while looking at Y/n.

Y/n: you don't have the qualifications to fight me...I only raise my sword to kill.
Y/n stated, Gazel gulped on hearing his words and looked at Rimuru who is looking right at him while shaking his head vigorously from side to side with a pale and scared face as if he is telling him that "don't fight him you will die".

Hakurou: hohoho what's going on here?
A short old man, with aged silver hair and two white, ivory-like horns protruding from his forehead appears out of nowhere.

Hakurou: hohoho what's going on here?A short old man, with aged silver hair and two white, ivory-like horns protruding from his forehead appears out of nowhere

Gazel: Sword Saint!
His eyes opened wide in shock when he saw his former master who used to teach him "The ways of the Sword".

Gazel: it's been about 300 years since then..master!
He said with a smile while rubbing his head in embarassment.

Rimuru: eh?

Hakurou: indeed... child you have grown quite a bit.
He stated calmly.

Gazel: Hahahaha! Please forgive my rude and disrespectful behaviour Rimuru...Y/n-San.
Rimuru smiles and nods his head and told him that it's okay.

Gazel: now hurry up and guide us in, Rimuru... it's a beautiful Empire from the sky. I'm sure you also have delicious foods and wine, right?
He asked Rimuru while giving him a hard friendly pat on the shoulder.

Rimuru: well, yeah.

[LOCATION: UNKNOWN]
The four great Demon King, Clayman, Karion, Frey and Milim Nava are watching the recordings of the Orc Lord death by Rimuru on a crystal ball and the colossal Dragon that made it's presence known to the world three months ago.

Clayman: this is a recording of a battle from the great Jura forest... there are a lot of interesting beings other than the Orc lord.
Milim eyes sparkles when she saw how strong Rimuru and his peoples is but soon she frowned when she saw the colossal Dragon. Milim,Frey and Karion gulped on seeing how big this Dragon actually is...

[MILIM]

[CLAYMAN]

[CLAYMAN]

[FREY]

[KARION]

[KARION]

ENJOY....