《No More Crying From This Sunflower Boy》

So,,, I just gonna drop this here and go- Warning for gore and violence!!

♡◇♡◇♡

It's a cold and peaceful night in Tazmilly Village, most of the villagers are sleeping. But deep inside the abandoned castle, Osohe Castle, a group of people having a meeting.

"Are you sure about this? This is too risky for you," The tomboyish girl, Kumatora asked to the certain blonde boy. The blonde boy nods, turn to face her face with a very serious and... sadistic look. He was ready, he ready to take down this evil pig helmet people who already ruined everything, his village, his home, his family..

His dog Boney, look at him with worry. He could sense deadly aura from his beloved owner that no one ever thought that this Sunflower boy could have. He was a sweet and kind boy, he always help other and couldn't hurt anyone. But now, a very very dark and evil aura surrounding him.

"Just be careful, we don't want you to get hurt Lucas," The handicap man, Duster said with a hint of worry in his voice. The blonde, Lucas look at him, showing one last smile, an innoncent smile that a child like him should have before walking out from the castle.

Lucas walk to a grave, his beloved mother's grave. He kneel down, looking straight at the tombstone. "Mom... I know you always told me that I have to be nice and kind... But, I'm sorry... I couldn't make you proud anymore... I will do.. something very unforgiveable to you and everyone... That's why, I'm here to say sorry and goodbye to mom... I only do this is for you, and Claus... Goodbye mom," Lucas whispered at the tombstone as tears fall down his eyes. He always a cry baby, he couldn't help himself but cry for the last time.

Some minutes later, he wipped his tears away. He make the most determined look that he ever make. He ready to do everything to avenge his mother and his brother death, even if he has to kill. He walk to another grave, he touch a loosen stone from the tombstone as a secret passage open up. 'There's no turning back now,' Lucas thought to himself as he went inside.

Alarm sound echoing through the base, the Pigmask getting ready to take down the intruder. Lucas walking down the hallway, gripping on his stick very tight as his eyes scanning the place sharply. Robots appearing, they are ready to take down Lucas. Lucas quickly swing his stick, hitting the so hard as if it was a pinata. With one blow, he caused the robot to explode to millions pieces. He feel good, he quickly cast PK Love at the rest of the robots as they exploded.

He walk and walk until he reached the headquarter. Many Pigmask holding their gun, pointing at Lucas. With a creepy smirk, Lucas casted PK Flash toward them. They somehow can't see anything because of it, Lucas quickly hit them with his stick.

SPLAAATT!

Lucas accidentally hit a Pigmask head so hard as is was cracked open, blood splating everywhere and its brain could been seen. Lucas smiled, a pure pyscho smile at this scene. He feel so alive, it feel so amazing to kill people, no they are just pig, STUPID PIGGIE. He continue and continue hitting the so hard. Some looses their arms and legs, some head cracked open, even some necks got seperated from its bodies.

He walk, walk, and walk until he reached the Master room. In there, he was greeted by an very very old boy in a weird spider bed. "You must be Lucas," The Master said while wheezing. Lucas glared at him, with a evil smirk on his face, "I'm ready to end your bullsh*t game."

Before Lucas can make a move to attack, Masked Man fly down from the roof. He mostly someone important in the Pigmask, Commander for specific position. "You have to defeat my strongest slave first before end my game," The Master said, again with the wheezing.

The Masked Man draw out his Lightning Sword and charge toward Lucas. Lucas quickly dodge him as he lend back a bit. The Masked Man released a very powerful beam from his canon arm, Lucas casted Shield to prevent the beam hit him. Sadly, the shield isn't strong enough as it break. Lucas got hit by the beam as he get thrown to the wall. The Masked Man shoot a lightning at Lucas, but the lightning reflected back at him. Yes, Lucas is wearing the Franklin Badge. Lucas get up, casting Lifeup on himself as he start to attack Masked Man again.

It was a very intense battle, it's went so long and they both still standing up. Non of them giving up even they both already wounded badly. Masked Man stared at Lucas, he feel something familliar yet strange about him. Masked Man isn't an idiot as King P thought of, he didn't believe that he was just a slave robot, he know he once a human and he been living in lies. But he doesn't have any memories of his past so there's nowhere he could go to escape the Pigmask. But this boy, being close to him feel so warm, that was before today. Now, he just feel cold chill murderous aura coming from him.

"Why don't you just die," Lucas asked, no its more like a statement. The way he talk, it giving you chill on your spines. The Masked Man just stare at Lucas, didn't replied to him. In annoyance, Lucas casted PK Love at Masked Man. The Masked Man dodge it, panting slightly. He was exhausted, but he can give up. He was a slave robot that have to protect his master, even so deep down he know he was a human.

Lucas's sanity is running out, all he want now is to kill, kill anyone who had ruining his life. He charged at Masked Man as he pinned him down. The Masked Man got caught off guard, he couldn't break free from Lucasa's grasp. Lucas stole Masked Man's sword, he quickly cut off his arms and legs. Masked Man screamed in pain, it's hurt so badly.

"How does it feel to be useless?" Lucas asked with the most scariest voice he ever had, "To be someone unwanted, weak, or perhaps a cry baby." From what Lucas said, its clicked Masked Man memories. Masked Man stare at Lucas shockly, he can't believe his once sweet brother become this murderous boy. Lucas chocked his neck hardly.

"L-Lucas.. w-why?" The Masked Man manage to form a words with him being choked. Lucas just evilly grin him, gripping the lightning sword and ready to end this commander carrier. Masked Man try to shake his head, try to remove his helmet off.

SLAAAAASSSSHH!!

Lucas cut off The Masked Man head, in the same time as the helmet got off. His face, the commander face... "Claus..." Lucas muttered with a very quiet voice. He just killed his twin brother, the one he thought had died 3 years ago. Guilty, Remorse, Regret? No, he doesn't feel any of them. Instead, he laughed, laughed like a madman. He laugh and didn't shred any tears from his eyes. He standing up and stared at the master who had a very terrified face. "Nice try by using my brother as your slave. But I'm sorry to inform this...

No More Crying From This Sunflower Child"