《A Prank From Heaven》

Hey ya!! I'm back from my one year dead- A lot happen and I decided to come back! I make this on April Fool, yep April 1- So I hope ya all enjoy this!!

♡◇♡◇♡

Today is April Fool Day, the day where people like to prank each other. This was the best day for a lot of kids, especially the certain ginger boy. Claus sighed, he really wanted to prank his twin brother. But how suppose he do that? He's death, even after Lucas pulls The Last Needle it didn't make him and his mom alive again.

Hinawa look at Claus, a small smile plastered on her face. She went to him and pat his shoulder. "Are you thinking about pranking Lucas again?" Hinawa asked with a soft tone. Claus look at his mother, nod a bit. Hinawa always scold him whenever he prank Lucas, so this kinda weird for Claus if his mother asked this.

"I know a way you could prank Lucas again," Hinawa said with a wide smile on her face. Claus's eyes widen, did his mother just tell him to prank Lucas?! This is something unordinary, is he dreaming?

Hinawa holds Claus hand and flying down from the heaven. Yes, they both are in heaven. After couple of minutes, the landed on a valley of sunflowers. Claus look around in amaze, this is the first time he see this valley on Nowhere Island.

"This is the place where I appear in front of Lucas," Hinawa said while staring at the beautiful sunflowers. "Wait, we can been seen here?!" Claus asked, surprised at Hinawa's words. Hinawa nodded. "I'm very sure Lucas will come here, so wait here okay," Hinawa said before she fly back to heaven.

So with that, Claus sitting there, alone, waiting for Lucas if he really came. He's looking at the cloud that moving gently while making shape. Why did he kill himself? This world could still give him some love that he needed. That decision was caused again by his hastiness.

Not long after that, a barking sound fill the valley. It was Boney and Lucas. Claus quickly hide between the tall sunflowers, whether he doesn't want Lucas to see him or surprise him.

Lucas wandering around there, as if looking for something. Couple of minutes ago, he heard someone said that they saw a ghostly figures in the sunflowers valley. Without second thought, Lucas want to see this ghostly figures. He is sure that is his mother spirit like last time.

Claus look at Lucas, he really want to appear to him. But he was too scared if he isn't worthy to be seen by his twin for what he had done. But again, he sure Lucas already forgive him. He want to prank Lucas, and with his sudden appearance will surprise Lucas as if it's just a prank.

With that, Claus suddenly jump in front of Lucas. Lucas quickly fall down, surprised. "April Fool Day!" Claus exclaimed loudly, try to hide all sign of his nervousness. Boney quickly tackle Claus, which weird that Claus could get tackle even he is a spirit. Lucas stand up, tears started to fall from his beautiful blue eyes.

"Is that really you Claus..?" Lucas asked, disbelieve see his older twin spirit. Claus nodded while scratching his neck, nervous. Lucas quickly hugged him, tears of joy streaming down his face. "This is the best prank you pull off, Claus," He exclaimed with a warm smile.

Claus patted Lucas back, tears started to fall from his eyes too. "Yeah, this is a prank from Heaven," Claus said softly.