Y

[Choi Seungcheol's POV] (2016, Seungcheol and Seohyun's Hometown, Daegu)

The whole Pledis is here at our hometown. Well not all but Half of Pledis Entertainment. Everything is now sorted except for two things. The preparation on Seohyun's house and the Dance Practice Room. Right now, Seventeen and Nu'est are visiting Seohyun's house. You might be wondering where is SRNTY, well she is with Seohyun. Their train to Daegu is in 3 days so there is a lot of time to prepare.

I opened the door with the spare keys I have. I was greeted by the shoe rack and picture frames of me and Seohyun. The gag trio and Ren sunbae went directly to the pictures. Jeonghan and Jihoon went to the couch with Wonwoo. Mingyu, Minhyun, Aron hyung and Baekho hyung went to the kitchen. The rest of Seventeen.... God knows where they are. And me and JR hyung started talking about my childhood.

"Aweeee Hyung is pinching Seohyun noona! Kyeoptaaaaa" Seungkwan exclaimed. "SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG WHAT KIND OF MATRESS DOES SEOHYUN HAVE!" Asked Jeonghan. "NOONA HAS EVERYTHING! FROM KOREAN BEEF TO KIMCHI AND KIMBAP!" Mingyu said as he took a bag of Cheetos.

"GUYS DON'T MESS UP HER HOUSE, I'M SCREWED IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER HOUSE! AND JIHOON DON'T BURN HER WIFI CONNECTION! JUST CONTINUE THE DRAFTS TOMORROW AT MY HOUSE! IT HAS BETTER WIFI!" I shouted so they could here.

"Guys! I have to go to Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Sung! Jeonghan and JR hyung accompany me!" I shouted.

First stop, Mrs. Lee.