O

(Long chapter)
[Kang Seohyun's POV] (2016, Seungcheol and Seohyun's Hometown, Daegu)

We arrived at Daegu. SRNTY has been suspicious lately. I don't understand why.

We arrived at my house. I let them in. When I was putting my shoes in the shoe rack. I saw a note.

-
Annyeong Hyun, I'm here! I am being childish again so, let's play scavenger hunt! For the first clue:

Where you saw me and my new bike,
The bike me and you like,
Where we play hide and seek,
Where you accused me for being 'cheek'.

(Ps Josh helped me) xCheol
-

Where we play hide and seek? Huh? Wait... It is Seungcheol's house!
I ran and the members came with me.

This gave me so much memories. I knocked on the door. Mrs. Choi answered.
"Ahhhh Hyunnie your here! You are more beautiful these days!" She complimented me while giving me the second note. I thanked Mum and bowed at her.

I opened the note

-
Wow! I didn't know you are that smart! ㅋㅋㅋ Joke. For your second clue:

A place where we thought rainbows live there,
Where everyone called us 'The side by side pair',
A place where we first saw each other,
A place you accidentally called me your brother.

xCheol
-

Wait.... The kindergarten! That is 3 minutes away from here so I walked.
Once we arrived, I went to my old classroom. I saw students is there studying.
And Mrs. Sung.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun! Welcome! Class plese greet her! She is an old student here!" Mrs. Sung said while hugging me.

"Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun noona/unnie" They greeted.

Then Mrs. Sung handed me the third note.
"Mrs. Sung I have to go, Sorry for disturbing your class" I said. "No bother" She said. "Children I have to go! Study Well for me!" I said. "Bye noona/unnie!" They said.

I went out of the classroom and read the letter.

-
So How did I do that? Remember I am friends with her? When We used to treat her lunch? That was a good time. For your Third note.

A placed where we bid goodbyes,
When tears started falling from your eyes,
When you promised not to forget about me,
The only time you are not sassy.

( Seungkwan slapped me, he said I'm offending the sassy culture) xCheol.
-

I chuckled. I looked around and Forgot SRNTY is still there. They are weirdly smiling for some reason.
Bid goodbyes? The Park!

I ran quickly and SRNTY kept on saying "Seohyun! You are too fast!". I just laughed at them.

We arrived at the park. I sit at the swings. I need to take a break. A cute little boy came up to me.

"Noona, you are so pretty! No wonder someone wants to give this letter to you" I was surprised. He gave me the letter. "Awee Thank you!" I hugged him. He ran away quickly.

-
You were shocked right? That was my cousin, ByunChan. Hehe for the fourth clue.

A place where you order A lot,
You always order more,
Everyone is suprised from what you bought,
You said "what are you looking at? Im hungry like you guys, okay?" In bore.

-

THE RAMYEON RESTAURANT!

I walked there because Serenity keeps on complaining.
It was a short walk. It was a comfortable place where we used to hang out in middle school days. Many students come here to relax and eat the famous ramyeon.

I opened the door and went to the corner seat. I also noticed Serenity is not here with me. Maybe they went to get something. The worker came and gave my usuals. Okay? I haven't ordered yet but okay?

I quickly finished my food. The worker that gave me food gave me another thing. The fifth clue!

-
Are you full now? Well I hope you are because I will not feed you again!

A place we use to sleep when our parents are in business trips,
Where we could find the most yummy crepes,
Where we are in good care,
Where we played the most intense truth or dare.

-
Mrs. Lee's House!
I hailed a taxi and told him the address. He nodded and we went there. When I was there. I payed for the taxi and left. I knocked on the door. And Mrs. Lee answered. She hugged me and gave me the sixth note. I bid a goodbye and left.

-

Last and final clue!

Where we used to dance, sing and rap,
A place when we need to call each other ASAP,
When you pushed me to work harder,
That lead me further.

-

THE DANCE PRACTICE ROOM!

I went there and I opened the door.

I was surprised.