N

[Seohyun's P.O.V.] (2016, Daegu)

It already had been 8 years since Seungcheol left. We actually changed alot. Seungcheol's group, Seventeen is pretty popular these days. I am happy for him.

Today, I am going to Seoul. I got hired at Pledis Entertainment. That's Seungcheol's company, I still wonder if he remembers me?

My trip to Seoul is in 6 hours so I got plenty of time. I went by the flower shop in the next block. Once I got the flowers I need, I went to a pretty simple but modern house. I knocked on the door.

The door opened and revealed Mrs. Lee.
"Oh! Seohyun! I didn't know you will visit! I didn't clean my hou-" "It is okay Mrs. Lee, This is actually my last time seeing you this year. I'm going to Seoul, I got a job there at Seungcheol's company." I said as I hugged her.

"Oh, be safe and have a nice trip to Seoul Seohyun! And say Hi to Seungcheol for me!" She said. "Okay Halmoni" I said as I am about to leave her yard.

She waved so I waved back.

I got to my doorstep and opened the house, took my bags and went outside and waited for my Brother, Dohyun. He will drive me to the train station.

Before I lost my patience, he came. I opened the back of his car and placed my stuffs there. I opened the door of his car and I was greeted by a 7 year old girl.

"Auntie!" I'm going to miss these koala hugs. I was hugged by Jinhae, my niece.

Once I arrived, I grabbed my stuffs and hugged my niece and my brother.

I went inside the train and looked down the window. I will miss Daegu.