Snowed Out

---*---

---*---

Looking at my phone it read, 12:02pm. I knew I had a few minutes until club was closed for the night.

The club became silent, until Aquaria's voice blasted on the speakers.

"That's all for our show! Hope you have had a great time! Drive safe and watch out for the snow outside!" She said into the microphone.

"Shit.. Nevermind.."  I mumble, as pushed my way to the backstage.

"Good Night New York City!" Another voice yelled out, earning drunken yells  threw out the small club.

Stumbling and shoving my way threw the large crowd, I finally made it to the backstage area.

A small sigh left my lips, as I walked to Scarlet's dressing room. Wiping exhaustion from my eyes, I took a deep breathe and walked down the empty hallway. My heels were the only sound that seemed to fill the hallway, besides the occasional quiet laugh or the drunken mumbles of some random person.

"Angie!" A voice yelled, the sound of my heels no longer filled the quiet hallway.

Turning around, I was met with a bear hug from Pearl. Her arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders, and my face pushed into her wig.

"Pearl..I love you to death but I kinda need to breathe.." I mumbled, trying to detach myself from her grip.

"I haven't seen you in a month! Let me hug you!" She said, still latched on to me.

"Pearl!"  I said, being a little more serious this time.

"Fine!" She said, releasing me from her death grip.

"Are you looking for your little boyfriend?" She said, nudging me.

"Shut up Pearl! He's not my boyfriend!" I said, trying to hide my bright red face.

"Not yet! So did you tell him that you liked him.." She said laughing, at my face.

"No..Do you know where Scarlet is at?" I asked, trying to to make eye contact.

"No...try down the hall.." She said, pushing me forward.

"You should tell him when you see him! He totally likes you back.." She said, waving goodbye to me before she left.

Walking down the hallway, I was greeted by other performers and staff members.

"Scarlet! Where the fuck are you!" I shouted, looking into a empty dressing room.

"I'm right here!"  A voice yelled behind me.

Jumping, I let out a small yelp. Turning around, I was face to face with Scarlet. Looking at him, I saw that his hair was down and his face clean of any make-up.