Season 7 RuGirls

HOW YOU MEET

Pearl

"Hi...How are ya! Welcome back to my channel! This week I'm welcoming the gorgeous and talented Y/n!" Jeffery shouted into the camera, waving his hands excitedly.

Laughing, I sat down in the chair next to him.

"Hi Jeffrey! Hi Guys!" I said, smiling as Jeffrey pulled me into a small hug.

"Now guys this week! I will also being joined by the amazing sleep walking Pearl!" He continued.

"And Cut!" A cameraman shouted, cutting Jeffery off.

"Ok..Jeffrey, Pearl is going to be here in five minutes. So just relax until he arrives. " Another cameraman said, looking down at there phone.

"Ok..So Y/n, How are ya? Do you want anything to drink or eat? Cuz I'm ordering on postmates." He said, pulling out his phone.

Shrugging, I said. "First off, I'm fine thanks for asking. And yeah can I have a donut and a coffee."

"Sure..So should I get Pearl a coffee to?" He asked one of his cameramen.

Nodding there head, Jeffrey typed in his order.

"So Y/n today we're going to do my makeup but..we're using brands that hate me.And in the second video, we'll use your new makeup palettes.." He said, putting away his phone.

Nodding, we continued to talk until a loud knock was heard. And walking in was the most handsome guy I've ever seen.

"I'm here! And I brought your stuff." He said.

Surely this couldn't be the Pearl, we had been waiting for. He didn't look like the typical beauty guru. He looked more of the model type.

"Ah! Pearl it's so good to finally meet you! And thanks for bringing the food." Jeffrey happily replied, shaking his hand.

"Oh! This is Y/n or as she is known on YouTube Y/C/N (Your channel name)!" He continued, bringing there attention to me.

Waving at the two, I turned my attention to my coffee. Taking a long sip, I held my hand out for him to shake.

"Oh! Hi I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you." I said, grabbing his hand.

"I'm Mattew...But you can call me Pearl." He replied.

Katya Zamolodchikova

"Ahhhhhh! Trixie stop moving!" I shouted, as I tried to measure his waist. Huffing, I quickly wrapped my tape measure around his padded waist.

"Sorry girl but Katya is coming back from filming All Stars!" He shouted,as he rapidly typed in his phone.

Grabbing a pen from my pocket, I wrote down his measurements.

"Well is that good to know?" I asked, him as I grabbed my sketch pad.

"Duh! It's good to know! That means we can film Uhhhh!" He replied, his eyes never leaving his phone.

"Alright," I mumble as I flipped threw pages full of sketches.

"So did you have a idea of what you want your outfit to look like." I asked him.

"Yeah! I want it to be skin tight and to look like that Barbie doll. The one with the gold bodysuit and the fur coat!" He sheepishly replied.

Opening to a empty page, I began to sketch out his dream outfit. Slowly drawing his classic silhouette and then his famous oversized hair, I had finally finished.

Smiling at the sketch, I showed him. Excited to see his face.

"Ahhh! I love it! Ahhh! I love you so much!" He screamed, clutching the sketch to his chest.

"I sure hope your talking about me Barbara!" A unfamiliar voice yelled.

Turning towards the Trixie in confusion, I looked at the door. And standing there was a semi bald man,  with bags of luggage in his hands.

The strange man, dropped his bags and ran to Trixie. Pulling him into a huge hug.

"You whore! How did you know I was here!" Trixie shouted, hugging the man back.

"Well I guessed that you were getting a new dress or something fitted Barbara." Baldy replied.

"Well you were right!" Trixie shouted, still holding the mysterious guy.

"Um..Trixie can you not yell so much. I don't want the boss to come in here." I nervously said, cutting off their little moment.

"Shit-Sorry Y/n! But this the infamous Katya!" He replied, letting go of the guy.

"Oh..Um..Ok." I mumble, as I got a better look at 'Katya'.

"Well hello Y/n. Is it? I'm Katya Zamolodchikova!"
'Katya' said, holding out his hand.

Grabbing it tightly, I replied with a weak hello.

--------------------------------

And she's done!

I hope you all are enjoying the book so far! Make sure to comment and like the book! And tell me how I'm doing down below!

And thank you for taking the time to read this book!