Season 11 RuGirls

HOW YOU MEET ❤

Brooke Lynn Hytes

Walking past the studio door, I was greeted with a large camera crew. Waving into the camera, I laughed as Miley petted her beard.

"So...I'm about to get ready...and surprise the queens backstage! Wish me luck!" I whispered, as I walked past a open door and into hair and makeup.

Sitting down, I watched as the makeup artist transformed me into a man. I had a big beard glued on and my eyebrows were much more bushy. Laughing at my face, I laughed even more when I looked at Miley. We looked completely insane, with our big beards.

"So let's go change...And then we will join the queens.." I said, while waving at the camera.

Changing into some cargo shorts and a huge baggy shirt, I walked closer to the camera crew. I was wired up with a microphone and a ear piece.

"And were ready!" I said, twirling around to show the end product.

"So...let's go!" Miley yelled into the camera, while running closer to the Werk Room. I could hear her laughs as I ran after her.

'Click...Click..'

Echoed through the strangely quiet hallway, as I slowed down my pace. I walk quietly, to the Werk Room. The occasional chuckle and laugh could be heard.

"Tony where are you?!" A voice yelled, as I neared closer to the Werk Room.

"Is Michel with you!" The voice continued to yell.

I quickened my pace, even though I was sprinting in flip flops. It didn't help. Annoyed I took of my shoes, and just ran to the Hot Pink Room barefoot.

"Oh! I'm here!" I heard another voice yell, it sounded like Miley.

"Is Michel..almost here!" I heard a producer ask.

I walked through the doors, to find Miley and a producer having a loud conversation. They seemed to be looking around the room.

"I'm here boss!" I said while trying to make my voice sound deeper.

"That's good....now we need you to check Brooke Lynn Hytes microphone.." The producer answered, while pointing to a tall man at the end of the mirror.

Walking closer to the man, I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Why was I do scared...?

"Hey are you Brooke Lynn Hytes..?" I nervously asked, in my normal voice.

"Yeah I am! Wait why?" He responded, his eyes never once left the mirror.

"Well a little birdie...told me that you had wanted to meet Y/n..For a very long time..." I said, while removing my hat.

"Yeah! I really do...I love their music!" He responded.

Smiling at the compliment, I responded saying. "Aw...you love my music! That's so sweet!"

"Oh my god your Miley Cyrus! Ahhh!" A loud voice yelled.

Yanking off my beard and wig, I let my hair loose. Smiling at the girls reactions to seeing Miley.

"Oh my god your Y/n! I love your music so much! " Another voice yelled, turning the attention to me.

"Holy shit! Your Y/n! The Y/n! Like the real Y/n!" Brooke Lynn yelled looking at me.

"Hi girls! It's so good to see at you all!" I said waving at there excited faces.

"Oh my god! I'm Brooke Lynn Hytes! I'm a huge fan!" He responded, while holding his hand out to shake.

Grabbing it tightly, I smiled at him.

Scarlet Envy

"Pearl! Hurry the fuck up!" I screamed, as I continued to pack up my suitcase.

"I'm coming! I just need to find Scarlet's lipstick! The red one that I borrowed!" He yelled back.

"Pearl! Who the fuck is Scarlet?!" I yelled back, as I struggled to zip up the suitcase.

"My friend! You know..the one that's on season eleven!" He yelled back.

"No I don't know! Just hurry up!" I yelled sighing, as I finally got the suitcase to zip up.

Grabbing my jacket off the floor, I slipped into it. Looking at the clock, sighed in disappointment. It read 9:20 am.

"I found it! Y/n I found it!" He yelled.

"That's great Pearl! Now hurry up! Michelle said that the bus leaves in ten!" I replied, grabbing the keys to the apartment.

The loud pats footsteps, alerted me that he was coming. Grabbing my backpack off the counter, I placed my phone in it.

"Okay! Let's get this tour started!" He said, holding on to his suitcases.

"Finally!" I mumbled, grabbing my suitcases. Slinging on my backpack, I grabbed the door handle.

Slowly opening up the door, I pushed my suitcases out. Rolling them to the side, waiting for Pearl to do the same.

"I can hear Michelle already! The sleep walker and the Queen have finally arrived!" He said, rolling his stuff out of the way.

"Yeah..very funny!" I sarcastically said, locking the door.

"You excited for tour! Last time we were on tour it was for when you got crowned for season seven!" He, pushing his suitcases.

"Yep..I can't wait to see everyone.." I said, pressing the button for the elevator.

'Ding..'

Watching as the doors opened, I pushed my stuff in. Sighing, I rested my head on the wall.

"Pearl..if it's going to be like this the entire tour, I can't wait for it to be over.." I said.

"Cheer up! This tour is going to be amazing..Your gonna meet Scarlet and Yvie.." He replied, elbowing me.

"Are you high?" I asked him, while staring at the doors.

"Nope." He said, dragging the p.

'Ding..'

The doors slowly opened up with a small groan of gears grinding. Pushing my suitcases, I walked into the front lobby with Pearl following.

"Pearl! Ahh! It's been awhile!" A loud voice yelled, along with the sound of something being dragged.

Turning to Pearl, I watched as he and another person embraced. Frowning, I looked around the room for anybody else.

"Pearl is that Y/n..?" The same voice asked.

"Pearl...Any day now.." I said, cutting off their little moment.

"Right Y/n! This is Scarlet! We are going to be touring with them.." He replied, letting go of the guy.

"Oh..Um..Ok." I mumble, as I got a better look at 'Scarlet'.

"The names Scarlet Envy..and you are Y/n.." Scarlet replied smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'm done!

I hope you all are enjoying it! Please comment down any requests you may have!

I want to thank those of you who have stuck by me! And have supported me and my writing! So thank you! I love you all!

-Funny2017