A moan escaped from my lips while my hand travelled to the hem of his hair, tugging them ever so lightly. My body betrayed me.

"S-stop," I muttered but his soft wet lips travelled to my jaw before stopping directly above my lips.

He stared at them while licking his lips before locking eye contact with me. His eyes were filled with lust and hunger along with cold bitterness. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

"You're so difficult Y/n," He muttered angrily before letting go of me.

"But yet so easy to make you all nervous, is it because of me? Am i making you feel this way?" He laughed obnoxiously.

I narrowed my eyes on him, "Of course not."

He raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

Then I remembered what he did to me in the plane. He was mocking me. This was the perfect timing to get back at him.

"Or is it me?" I asked and he creased his eyebrows in confusion, "What?"

"Are you too afraid that i'm the one who's making you feel like that instead? Soo so jealous but you hate to admit it," I spat, though i do not know if he was jealous but hey, he smashed my phone when I was talking to Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" He rolled his eyes, "Jealous of who? To be with a girl like you?"

Well he does have a point, but i'm not going to let my self-esteem ruined the game.

"Yes, Jeon... a girl like me," I bit my lips.

I could see his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat, "Oh please."

I bit back my laughter as I watched him getting all flustered. I moved closer to him until he stumbled on the bed.

"Ya, this is not funny," Jungkook swallowed as he moved back till he reached the bed frame.

"Don't you want me?" I asked pouting before adding, "Cos i'm all yours."

I crawled onto the bed, resting directly above his torso. My fingers trailed onto his chest before they made their way to his brown locks. I leaned closer, my hard nipples pressing onto his bare chest making him groan while his hands instantly grasped my bottom tightly. Inside, I was actually dying, but it was too good to stop now. Though, I could feel his bulge pressing against my bottom.

"Fuck," He cursed again.

I stopped him from saying any more words as I nibbled down on his bottom lips, pecking tenderly on his defined jaw before going back to his lips again. His hands caressed my back before grabbing my covered-ass again. I gasped when he squeezed a little too hard and he took this as a chance to deepened our kiss. Our tongue danced rhythmically against each other as we explored and savoured the taste of mint.

His hands raised the hem of my towel higher as he rubbed my naked butt, I couldn't help but moan into the kiss.

Y/n stop this before it gets out of control.

I parted our lips, panting from our intense make-out. His hands were still on me and his eyes never left  my face. My towel was already failing me, just one more pull and it'll show my entire body. He'd seen my body before hasn't he?

Without thinking twice, I let go of the towel and threw it on the floor.

"You like?" I smirked and he bit his lips.

He gulped, "Y/n...wow." His eyes stared in awe and I blushed.

Are you kidding me Y/n? Stop it!

I didn't listen to the voices in my head before bending down to his chest as I start plastering small wet kisses there. His large firm hands outlined my curves before tugging onto the bed sheets as I started grinding on his evident bulge.

"Yes oh god, fuck! Unwrapped my towel, I cant take this any longer," He hissed through his gritted teeth while his eyes were shut.

I was too a moaning mess, it was really hot to be dominant.

My hands moved to his torso and he jerked.

"Yes! Fuck," He moaned and groaned while thrusting his hip at the same pace I was.

As soon as I was about to let him jerk off, I stopped.

"H-huh?" His eyes shot opened.

I grinned mockingly, before getting off him to get my towel, "What?" I retort as I wrapped the towel around me.

"Y-ya why'd you stop!" He exclaimed.

"Because I'm just messing with YOUR STUPID ASS!" I laughed and his eyes widened.

I shake my head while laughing, "You think you can do all of that to me? And I can't do the same thing?"

"That's different! Fuck! we almost screw each other Y/n," He yelled frustratedly and I hushed him down.

"My dick is as hard as a fucking rock right now, you'd gotta continue," He begged.

And I was surprised. Him begging?

"Nope, you can wank yourself and i'm not going to help." I smirked and he snickered, "Nevermind, just don't forget, one day... I'll make you scream daddy."