tekau mā iwa

-+-

-+-

jimin and yoongi continue to share kisses and warm touches throughout the night. their hearts full of tender love. 

it's new to both of them. jimin has never ever thought about having or ever wanting a lover let alone a hybrid boyfriend. yoongi on the other hand has never been able to get a lover or 'mate' it's much too difficult to find someone when you have cat ears and a tail.

 yoongi still feels bad about what he did to jimin. even if jimin reassures him that he has forgiven him he still can't help but feel like it all was so unnecessary (which it was).

they cuddle on jimin's bed together, watching some new television show. their tails wrap around each other sweetly, their scents combining perfectly.

in the middle of the show yoongi starts feeling a little off. he feels hot and no matter how much he moves he can't seem to get comfortable. he's not quite sure what's going on, he's been in his stuffy form with that woman for so long he's still trying to remember how his body works.

he decides to ignore it but he soon feels a small cramp in his abdomen. jimin seems pretty engrossed in the show they are watching so he just quietly waddles over to the bathroom, trying not to to disturb him.

yoongi steps into the cold tiled room, his tail sways back and forth and his ears seem to be on high alert. 

he looks into the mirror and his cheeks are a bright pink. he turns on the cold tap on the sink and splashes water onto himself, it doesn't do much unfortunately.

while trying to cool himself down with more water he feels an odd liquid run down his leg. he takes a bit on his finger and tries to inspect it without collapsing onto the floor from the overwhelming cramps.

he brings it up to his nose to see if it had some sort of smell, it smelt like sweet sugary citrus. like a mix of oranges and lime with a small amount of lemon and with piles of sugar on top.

it confuses him, what in the living fuck is this substance coming out of him?

yoongi sits on the cold floor, trying to think if this has happened before. he sits there for a few minutes just thinking, the strange liquid coming out of him and pooling on the ground.

it soon clicks, this was his heat.

his heat hadn't come in years, he'd been in his other form for so long it had just seemed to stop. but now that i've got a mate it's become active again hasn't it? fuck.. it hurts so bad.

he shivers with neediness, jimin's scent has made it's way under the closed bathroom door. it makes his head fuzzy, he wants- no, needs jimin to pleasure him. yoongi drools at the thought.

yoongi shakily stands to his feet. he staggers over to the door, he opens it slowly then pokes his head out to stare at jimin. yoongi's eyes are full of want and lust.

another strong wave of heat hits him and he can't take it any longer. he waddles over to jimin and lays down next to him.

jimin's nose twitches, most likely because of yoongi's overbearing scent. yoongi leans over jimin and stares at him with a lustful gaze. jimin tilts his head.

"jiminie p-please make love to me~ i love you jiminie! i-i'm so needy for you!" jimin doesn't get to say anything before he feels his body take on a mind of it's own.

-+-

do y'all want smut in the next chapter or nah? please tell me so i know what you guys want (it'll probably be really bad if i do write it lmao)

please vote or comment if you can!  i love seeing people enjoy my work!

constructive criticism is always welcomed but don't be an asshole :)

not edited.

you guys are all so sweet and amazing, i love y'all <3

yoonkishi💥