02

*The party night freshman year of college*
Alisha's pov-
"Hey babe you made it." Luke handed me a red solo cup and I kissed him. He said "So I have my final test tomorrow to see if I can be a surgeon." "That's amazing babe!" I hugged him and took a drink of the red solo cup, "So let's celebrate!" "Hell ya!" We cheered our cups, and headed towards the beer pong table.

*present day*
"What happened?" I woke up to see I was restrained to the bed and with my cuts all bandaged. I looked to my left to see Luke Hemmings, just the person I want to see. He smiled and said "Good morning." "What are you doing here?" "I stayed the night to make sure you were fine." "Why do you care?" "Because we have history." Yeah a ton of it, "I know but I would really appreciate it, if you got me a Doctor." "You see I am your doctor."

He came close to me and I said "C'mon no, can't anyone else be my doctor." "Nope." He grabbed my chart and said "Do you need anything?" "Yeah these restraints off." "Oh sorry." He undid them and I said "Luke, can you hand me my phone?" "Yeah." He handed me my purse and I dug threw to find my phone. I saw two text messages from my mom and a miss call. "Jesus Christ." "Don't worry I already called your mom."

"Perfect." I rolled my eyes and he said "So I can discharge you tomorrow and we can go back to your house to get dinner." "Huh?" "Oh you didn't tell your mom we were broken up did you." "Shit." "Alisha how come your mom thinks we are still dating?" "Okay, I can explain." "Please share." He pulled up a seat and I said "I hate you sometimes." "I'm waiting."