twenty

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 10K READS 😭💜

Jungkook opens a gate and he leads Seokjin into a beautifully decorated cemetery. Seokjin keeps glancing around because he thinks this is some kind of trap and he has his fists ready by his sides in case he needs to fight. He knows Jungkook wouldn't hurt him while he's still carrying the baby but that doesn't mean he's any less skeptical of the alpha's intentions.

"I want to introduce my families to you," Jungkook says.

Seokjin's eyebrows arch upwards and he glances at each gravestone before his eyes land on a coffin in the very middle of the private cemetery. He reads the alpha's name on the coffin and he blinks a few times, in a state of confusion. He doesn't even want to know what this is all about.

"You may have heard stories about me. About how I have always been a killer, or how I murdered both of my families for power," Jungkook speaks.

Seokjin keeps his lips sealed, waiting for Jungkook to continue.

"Those stories are not true," Jungkook clarifies, walking further into the cemetery. "My families were murdered by hunters. Both of them. The hunters tried to kill me too but they found out that I am the hybrid so they could not hurt me with typical werewolf-killing weapons."

Seokjin remains quiet and listens to every word.

"My biological parents... My fathers that created me... I do not know them, but I know of them... They were murdered according to the death penalty because they were homosexual and they broke the alliance between werewolves and vampires by creating me. The rulers of their time were very... brutal. Cross-species breeding should create peace between two hostile communities but that was merely a fantasy."

Jungkook sits on the edge of his coffin and stares at Yoongi's gravestone.

"I was meant to be killed as well but I was saved by a werewolf pack. They became my family. They nurtured me and raised me but when I came home from school with my siblings one day, our elders were dead... There was silver. We knew it was the hunters," Jungkook says and takes some time for himself before he continues. "So we ran. For months... We fought back one day, but my siblings were poisoned with wolfsbane. Only I survived."

Seokjin stays standing in the same spot, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's face.

"The hunters chased me so I ran from them. I was alone for many months but I found another werewolf pack. They were all omegas. Lost, abandoned, unloved... I trained them to become stronger and we fought together but they were killed one by one every time we fought. Only my first righthand man survived but he was later killed as well. He was like a father to me."

A lone tear slips from Jungkook's eye but he wipes it away.

"I lost myself after his death. I killed anyone who provoked me and sometimes I killed innocent people. I didn't have control but I later found that imbecile - my best friend, Taehyung..." Jungkook says and chuckles lightly at the memory. "When I first met him, he was a crazy vampire who couldn't control his blood thirst. He even fed on me so I killed him. I didn't expect to see him walking in broad daylight the next day."

Seokjin figures this is how Jungkook found out about being a hybrid.

"I was avoiding him but he found me and attacked me for killing him. I tried to kill him again but he was much stronger and more stable. I asked him how the hell is he still alive. He said he woke up hungry and had the strength to kill his abusive vampire mother and his werewolf bully from high school. I later found that it was my blood that made him... different."