Chap 10

Three days later

"Naru... I think... I heard someone knock on the door." Itachi gasp out.

"They can wait." Naruto said as he kissed Itachi again.

Somehow, he gained his strength back and managed to push Naruto away. The boy looks at him in disappointment. He looks back, his face screams with serious.

Finally the blonde give up.

"Fine." He walks grumpily to open the door. As he reached the door, another knock was heard.

"WHAT?" he opened the door violently and yelled at whoever it is.

Minato looked at a half-naked Naruto, frowned lightly at the scarred chest. So many scars... Wonder if he has any on his back.

"Um... can I come in?"

"Sure. Not my house anyway." He said and steps aside to let the man get in.

Minato eyed his house. Most of the things are still the same. Except there's a half-naked Itachi sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Ita-Nii, think it's your guest." Naruto called.

"Actually, may I talk to you both?"

Itachi turned back to look at the man. He was surprised when he realized who he was.

"Yondaime-sama. So you have really come back."

Itachi said as they sit together in Naruto's room. Naruto just stares at the sky.

"So, you're 18 now, huh? I remember when I left you was just a little 4 years old boy. Tell me more about you."

"Well, I became Genin not long after you left, then 1 year later I was a Chuunin. 8 years old I joined ANBU and since 13 I'm a captain."

"Oh. That's good to hear. What about your brother?"

Itachi lightly frowned at the question.

"They have not met since their mother and his best friend's murdered. By Orochimaru." Naruto answered, still staring at the sky.

They both look at him.

"Who are you anyway?" Minato murmured.

"I'm Kitsune. And wow, you don't know who I am and yet asked to talk to me?"

"So you're that ANBU, then."

"Naruto, you should tell him. He's your..."

Naruto instantly glared at him, making the Uchiha shivered.

"Did you just say... Naruto?" the older blonde whispered.

"No. You heard it wrong." Naruto snapped.

"No. I'm sure it was "Naruto"." He then come closer to the blonde, watched him more carefully.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, whisker scars. Oh my god, WHISKERS. Why didn't I notice them?

"Enjoying? Now get off me." Naruto said angrily.

"Naruto... Why didn't you tell me?" He asked quietly.

"If you were called a fucking heartless murderer by your own father without him knowing it was you, would you tell him you're his son? It's... painful, you know. I might be a murderer, but isn't it what ninjas are supposed to be? I... I know what's it like... the feeling." He stopped for a moment to calm down, then continued. "Anyway, why did you come back? I mean, why now?"

"I was save, by a Shinigami. He took care of me. I was injured really bad. I couldn't even lift my fingers after 2 years staying with him. I took a long time recovering and then a few years later I could train again. When I got back to my full strength, it has already been 10 years." Minato answered, still a little stunned by his son's outburst.

"10 years, huh. What took you 2 years to come back? And how did you get captured by those idiots? A little insulting for a former Hokage, isn't it?"

"I stayed for awhile to help the Shinigami with stuffs. A year or so. I was captured because I was careless. I thought I could handle all of them. But it turned out I couldn't. Enough about me. Tell me about yourself. How do you look so big for a 12 year-old? When did you become an ANBU? How-"

"Stop. I get it. I'll tell you everything you want to know. But first, let me say something. I hated you. I really did. But I'm sorry, too. For my previous behaviors. I know you have your reasons. I know you have things to worry about. I also understand that you have to seal Kyuubi in me to save the village. But seriously, what did he ever do? His best and only friend was killed by your ninjas. He had every right to be angry, to get revenge for his friend." The younger blonde stopped and looked at his father, who is now looking down with shame and guilty.

"You know, the first 3 years, I was treated like crap. They called me awful names, beat me, starved me, even kicked me out of orphanages. I didn't know what I'd done. I was just a fucking child. I don't... Anyway, after I found out about Kyuubi, everything got better. He took me in, took care of me and taught me. He changed me so I would grow up faster, easier to train. He also helped with the Uzumaki kekkei genkai. When I turned 5, I joined ANBU. I worked with Kakashi at first... He was my captain, now he's my sensei. He taught me a lot too. About strategies and stuffs." Naruto smiled lightly at the memories, when everything was much simpler, and happier.

Minato was shocked, to say the least. He didn't know his son would suffer so much. He wanted to make it up for him.

"Naruto... I'm so sorry, son. I didn't know... I wish I could... Oh God..." He said as he hugged his son.

"It's okay. I don't blame you anymore. I understand that you have reasons to do everything you did. And like you said, you didn't know they would treat me like that. So it's okay." It's weird, for a son to pat his father head, but Naruto did it anyway. He gently patted the shaking man's hair.

"Yondaime-sama, I think Naruto's half-dead by now." Itachi said, with a tiny hint of humor in his voice. That was interesting...

"I'm sorry." He let go of his son awkwardly, then shifting as if he wanted to say something.

"You... you can live here. It's your house after all. But I'm not sure if Kyuu-nii likes that..." Naruto said, knowing what his father wanted.

Minato just stared at him for awhile, then shook his head.

"No, it's okay. I can stay at Sandaime's house for a little longer. Well, I guess I'll see you boys later."

"Goodbye, Yondaime-sama." Itachi bowed a little and when he looked up, Minato has already gone.

The smile on Naruto's face slowly faded away. He looked at the sky, whispering.

"Welcome home, dad..."