Chap 5

Naruto sighed as he walked tiredly to his seat.

"Eh? Naruto? Thought you failed?" Kiba asked, somewhat mockingly.

Naruto glared at his subordinate.

"Shut it, Kiba. As if I wanted to be here something... unexpected happened, so I

graduated. And therefore I'll be stuck in a team with some brats and have a sensei for kami knows how long."

"Wow you seem so offended, man. Relax. You can always bug the old man about that."

"Yeah and people will suspect. At least I can drop my henge if I'm lucky."

Before Kiba could say anything more, Iruka stepped in and began his lecture about being Genin and the responsibility. Then he starting to announce teams. Naruto didn't bother to listen until his name came up.

".... And team 7 will be, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura,..."

"HELL NO!" Sakura yelled. "Anyone but this idiot!"

Idiot your ass. Keep that up and your life will be shortened. Was the thought of the four young ANBU.

"And Uchiha Sasuke."

Naruto mentally face palmed. I'm gonna die.

"Yes! In your face, Ino-pig!" The pinkette yelled again, but this time in excitement.

"Alright. That's it. Now wait for your sensei to come."

-Two hours later-

"Arg. Where the hell is our sensei?"

"Hn."

Oh no this can't be real.

Sakura yelled and walk around angrily. Their sensei was two hours late and there was no sign he'd come in anytime soon. Naruto's fake personality would pull prank; so he did. He put an eraser beyond the door, Sakura tried to stop him while Sasuke just looked at him boredly.

An hour later the door swung open and the eraser dropped down. Standing behind the door is a white hair man, about 20 or so, wearing a Jounin outfit with fingerless gloves. His mask covered half of his face and his hitai-ate covered his left eye. In his hand was very familiar book to Naruto.

Kakashi! Fuck my life!

The Jounin eyed his students before saying-

"Well, my first impression is... I hate you. Meet me on the roof in five minutes."

And he teleported away. The three just look at each other before sighing and walking out.

-On the academy roof-

"Why am I not surprised? My Sensei is a lazy pervert. My life sucks." Naruto mumbled.

"What was that, Blondie?" - Kakashi asked.

"Nothing."

"Alright then. Tell me about yourselves."

"Like what, sensei?" The pinkette asked, looking a bit confused.

"Well, your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future.... Yeah something like that."

"Why don't you go first, sensei?" Naruto said the word "sensei" in an obviously mocking attitude.

The Jounin smiled.

"Ok. My name is Hatake Kakashi. I like many things as are my dislikes. I don't have any hobbies and my dreams are none of your business."

Okay so all we learnt is his name. The trio sweat dropped at his introduction.

"Pinky, you're next."