I Like When You Smile Too.[24] I-is That... Me? 2/2

Day: 24/30 (fluff)

Prompt:????

Couple: M/M Kirishima, Bakugou

Words: 428
_______

"You... What?"

"You heard me, asshole!" Bakugou said. He looked away and nervously twisted the fabric on his pants.

Kirishima grinned brightly and shifted to sit in front of the other.

"No, I actually didn't." He lied.

"Damn, sucks I don't repeat myself."

Kirishima whined and threw his arms around the blond.

"I wanna hear it again! Please!"

"No," Bakugou retorted. He tried to shake Kirishima off of him, but he ended up hugging him back in the process.

Kirishima pulled back and looked into the other's eyes, and much as he tried to look stern, his huge toothy smile seemed to wash any seriousness away.

"I like you too, like, a lot."

Bakugou was the one to break eye contact first, he looked down at the collar of Kirishima's shirt and gripped it tightly. He leaned in slowly, giving Kirishima enough time to push back if he felt he needed.

The kiss came suddenly but was slow throughout, it felt like more of a test really, exploring slightly. When the two pulled back, they were both extremely red in the face. Kirishima smiled, bakugou smiled, and they burst out laughing.

Now, Kirishima had seen bakugou smile many times but this time was different, his straight teeth and red dusting across his face and around his cheeks made it seem like the most genuine thing to exist. His first reaction was to grab his phone. He lifted the device and quickly went to his camera to take picture. The flash startled the blond a little and the red color in his face got darker.

"Did you just-."

"Sure did!"

"Bitch-!" Bakugou lunged for him and punched into his hardened arm. Bakugou wasn't allowed to use his quirk in the dorms anymore because of "incidences", which was an advantage for the red head. It didn't take long for him to grab his wrist and push him down and harden his body. Kirishima smiled and laid down on his chest.

"I'll delete it later if you want." He said.

"Whatever. you don't have to."

Bakugou felt Kirishima smile on his chest. he pushed him off and stood up.

"I'm tired." Bakugou said.

"Yeah, yeah. Good night."

AN:I know i said that this chapter was going to be smut, buuuuuuuuut i have a idea of a series i want to do with this but yeah, The rest of this won't be finished this month but (might)be its own series and will be completed later. Thanks for reading!