What Time is it? [1]

Day:1/30 (smut)

Prompt: Deep Throating

Couple: M/M Kirishima (top), Bakugou (bottom)

Words: 526

Happy pride month! ❤
~~~~~
"Katsuki, what time is it?"

"7:35, we've still got a couple of hours before until we can even consider leaving."

"Ugh! I'm so bored, can't we just get there early?"

"Not three hours early dumbass, now stop complaining."

"But I'm bored!" Kirishima whines louder to keep his boyfriends attention.

"Holy shi- Fine! Shut up and come over here." Bakugou responded from his spot on the floor.

"Are we leaving early?!" Kirishima replied, enthusiastically bouncing in place.

"Nope, I've got something better."

"Huh?"

"Just come here."

The redhead sauntered towards the other. Standing over him. The blond went from sitting to standing on his knees.

"Kat what are you- ahh~." The blond unbuckled his pants and palmed him roughly through his boxers.

"Kat?"

"You said you were bored, I'm gonna help you pass the time."

Kirishima didn't, or rather couldn't respond, his dick grew impatient in his underwear, both figuratively and literally.

The blond continued to slowly palm the other through his boxers, making the prosses as slow and grueling as possible.

"Shit, Come on kat.."

He rubbed a little faster before yanking his boxers down eagerly, watching as his semi-hard dick sprung out.

"Ohhh~Eji looks like you're a little excited."

The other nodded in agreement, not trusting his words.

Katsuki began licking the head of his cock, swirling his tongue from the top to the middle, he pushed further, expecting a gag reflex to stop him, which didn't happen.

Katsuki had taken in Ejirou's huge cock in one try, which he hadn't been able to do previously.

The blond bobed his head forward and backward on Kirishima length, loving the sound of the loud, uncontrollable moans, groans, and grunts from above him.

"F-fuck...Kat," he muttered.

The blond hummed in acknowledgment around Kirishima's dick, causing a soft vibration around him. Kirishima shoves his hips forward forcing his dick down the throat of the other, to which the blond moans.

This didn't go unnoticed by the other, he experimentally thrust into the blond's mouth again, causing him to moan louder.

"Oh, you like that? Huh? Slut?"

Katsuki hums around his dick again nodding softly.

Kirishima takes the hint and starts to move his hips again but faster, causing the groans of the both to fill the room.

Kirishima picked up his speed, thrusting violently into the mouth of the other.

"Ahhhhhh fuck~ Kat I'm gonna come."

He thrust in him faster before losing his well-kept rhythm. Kirishima breaths got shorter and his moans louder.

"Fuck Kat I'm gonna come down your throat."

He released into the back of the blond's mouth, staying inside until he rode out his high.

"That was great Kat."

"I know."

"You came too?" Kirishima asked after looking down at the blond's clearly wet pants.

"So what if I did?"

"Shit, That's hot."

"Mmmhm."

The two quickly changed clothes and redirected their attention to the idle tv.

"Kat what time is it?"

"7:46."

"Really? We've still got a long time to wait!"

Bakugou nodded and smiled.

"Wanna go again?"

Eventually, they were both fashionably late.

This was a short one to start of with huh? Don't worry it'll get better 😉