Human

CHAPTER 2

When speaking in italics, they're speaking in Japanese.

💚
∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆
💚

Tomorrow is the first day of 1st grade and I am super nervous!

Mami took me back to school shopping a few weeks ago. I know that's early but she said, "it's best to be early than to be stuck in the crossfire."

Yeah I didn't really get it but okay. Daddy took me clothes shopping because since he's a boy, he'll know what I like better than Mami!

He bought me some cool stuff...but um when he tried getting me those girl undies I kinda had a temper tantrum...

I know that's a no-no but I'm a boy! I shouldn't wear girly undies like Araceli. That's my best friend! I only see her at the park but she's really funny. When I told her about the undies, she laughed her butt off. It made me feel a little better about the subject because I didn't feel weird anymore.

She told me that when she wears them, they feel really comfortable and some are really pretty too. I didn't believe her about the comfort part because they look like they'd ride right up my butt!

But the pretty part was true. They came in a package with blue, white and yellow sunflowers, and pink ones.

Daddy decide not to get them and put them back when I started to make a scene. I could tell that he was really annoyed though...I mean duh! Of course he would be. I was being a bad boy and he hates when I'm bad.

The whole car ride, I was quite while daddy ranted on and on about how brutal my punishment was going to be when we get home.

When we pulled into the garage, he took in my bags first before unbuckling my booster seat and carried my resistant body inside and straight into my bedroom.

He threw me on to the bed without a care and started undoing his belt with both hands. I pleaded and rambled sorrys to him but that didn't stop him from  flipping me over and whipping my clothed bottom with his leather weapon.

I had to sleep in my own bed that night as an additional punishment for my cries.

The next day, Mami asked me why I wasn't sleeping with daddy instead. Before I could answer, daddy told her about my behavior at the mall and so he punished me. She didn't seem concerned, only disappointed in me for acting out. He didn't tell her about the girly undies...he said that I wanted some candy and when he said no, I did that.

Daddy was the one being mean, not me!

After my talk with Araceli, I considered the undies...maybe the wouldn't be that bad. If it'll make daddy happy and not mad at me anymore, then I could wear them. It's not like anyone will see me in them anyways.

A few days before school started, I went up to daddy after dinner. I asked him if I could wear those pretty undies for the first day of school too. The smile on his face brought the weight off my shoulders and light in my tummy.

After my bath the next night, he helped me into a green pair with white swirls. Um he didn't give me a shirt to wear though. He just said that the covers and he will warm me up enough.

It felt so nice to be sleeping with daddy again. He held me so tight that I did feel his warmth! I felt it on my neck, down my back, on my thighs...my bottom, my chest.

He didn't need to warm me up that much. I could've just worn a shirt instead but he seemed pretty happy.

While I was almost asleep, daddy kept moving around too much. I think he was having a bad dream because he kept making weird noises.