16- Welcome Home, Brother

Jason introduced me to Paul and Alex. They were nice. "What brings you to this shit town?" Alex asked and continued to play on the Xbox.
"My nudes got exposed by my ex. She ran away but now she's back and trying to get revenge for some reason." Paul spit out his chips.
"What a bitch!" He yelled.
"I can get those pictures down. I'm a computer genius." Jason said and hopped on his laptop.
He got the information and started typing rapidly.

After almost twenty minutes, he sat back.
"Alright, it has disappeared from any surface you could search for it at. Even photo galleries. And I gave Ariana's laptop a virus." He smirked. I hugged him tight and then stepped back.
"I think I'm in love with you." I said jokingly.
"Yeah, tell Jessica that." How did he? "I glanced at your profile." Okay. That makes sense. "You should set Jack up with Paul! Paul's bisexual." A can flew at Jason's head but he ducked.

We hung out for te rest of the evening. It was time for me to head to Jessica's again. I hugged all the guys, exchanged numbers, and headed on my way.

When I back to Jessica's, Brad's motorcycle was still there. The wall looked like nothing ever happened. I took a deep breath and went up to the front door. Before I could knock, the door flung open and Jessica hugged me tight. She kissed me and then brought me inside. Brad was sitting at the dinner table with her parents. Her parents smiled when they saw me. I hugged both of them and sat down.

"Jess said you had to take care of some errands. How was it?" Her mom asked.
"Pretty good, thank you for asking." I smiled and put my arm around Brad.
"Well, it was so nice meeting y'all. I'm glad that my sister has found such a nice girl. I've only been in town for a couple hours, and I already know they were meant to be." He shook their hands and we got up.

We headed to our vehicles. I pressed Jessica against my car and kissed her hard. "You really need to stop running away baby." She mumbled and lightly graced my lip with her teeth.
"I'm sorry, it's a habit." I kissed her one more time.

When I got home, it was dark. Brad pulled up by my car. "I thought you didn't want to see them?" I asked as we walked to the door.
"Change of plans." We went inside. Jon's eyes immediately lit up and he jumped into Brad.
"Hey kiddo! Jeez, you're huge!" He smiled and hugged Jon tight.

Mom and dad were upstairs. The three of us made our way up. Brad looked really nervous. They haven't seen him since they sent him to military school almost three years ago. He decided to stay up there. And it looked like he was making a good living, judging the Rolex on his wrist. Or he could've gone back to selling illegal items.

We walked into their room. They were watching television. The tv clicked off immediately.

"Holy shit Bradley, you're a giant!" Dad yelled and got up to hug him. Instead of hugging, Brad stuck his hand out to shake. What a savage.
"We didn't think you'd ever come back." Mom said, remaining in bed.
"Had to see my brother and sister. I joined the military right after that boarding school y'all sent me to. Been serving. I have two years left." Dad nodded in approval.
"See son, we just wanted what was best for you, and look at you now. You're not a drug addict anymore!" He smiled and patted Brad's back.
"Don't call me son. And don't call me a drug addict. I only sold the drugs. If you really cared, you would've just put me into a program but no, you moved me into Nevada to get beaten by random seargants!" He growled.
"Come on Brad, let me show you my room." Jon grabbed his hand, making his face soften immediately. They left the room. I shook my head at our parents and left the room as well.