0

A parchment sealed within a waxed envelope arrived at the Phantomhive manor, only to be picked up by the black-clad demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis. "My lord, a letter has come from the Trancey Residence." The cerulean eyed boy took the light envelope and picked away the wax seal. "Dear Phantomhive...ball...August 19th... "
The young earl looked at his butler. "Well Michaelis, it appears we have a ball to attend in two days." "Wonderful my lord." The butler whisked off to prepare his master's apparel for said night.

~somewhere else in London~
"Damien, I do suppose that was the carrier. Do be a dear and fetch the mail please?" The 15 year old earl Meridian politely asked his demonic butler to complete the simple task. After receiving the mailed papers, the one mentioning a ball in two days caught his eye. A cats grin curved onto his mouth. "Lovely. The biggest names will be there. Even Phantomhive, owner of our rival, Funtom." The grin morphed into laughter, the boy's green coat shaking under his laughing body. "Mm. Please write back to dear Alois and tell him I'll attend... Most definitely."

-192 words-

Alright. As for the readers appearance, I'm picturing something along the lines of Alois's outfit. Im thinking of a green version of his purplish-maroon jacket and everyone knows Ciel's circus outfit no?

Im thinking that the reader will have that top, but the black stripes will become a blue, as to compliment the green jacket. He also wears high rise black shorts and taller boots like both earls.