Chater 8

Chapter 8:

It's hard to believe that in only 3 more months my baby girl will be here. I know it's going to be hard to keep on going, but I got a job, for now and things seem to be working out.

Amel walked down the hallway holding my hand in his right hand and holding my purse in his left hand.

"Hey, my Mom said you could move in with me and her if ya want to." Amel said to me and smiled.

"I'll consider it, I just don't wanna keep free loading off of Val and her family especially when the baby gets here." I said.

"We have an extra room in our house for her." Amel said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"You can sleep in my room with me." Amel replied and smiled.

"We aren't offically back together, are we?" I asked him.

"If you wanna be we can be." He replied.

"I don't know if I want to be right now..." I said.

"Why?" Amel asked me.

"Because I don't want you to feel like you have to be with me just for the baby." I replied.

"Please stop saying that, I love you Liv." Amel said.

"You pretty much left me when I first told you I was pregnant." I said.

"Actually, you left me." Amel said.

"Aw, fuck it." I said and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd think I would have regretted getting pregnant, but when I sit down and really think about it. I think to myself maybe this was all a part of God's plan to get me to be independent. Before I got pregnant, I got everything handed to me on a silver platter, literally. Which is sad since I'm 16 years old and I should already know how to do dishes and my own laundry. But, I've had to learn how to do all that stuff recently. I feel like this pregnancy has made me a stronger person, and I have no regrets.

"I think that's the last box." Amel said as he set it own in the empty room.

I stood up and looked around at the room. It was medium sized and the walls were all white. Boxes now filled this room. I put my hand on my stomach and felt her kick.

"Wait till we get all her furniture and shit." Amel said and kissed my fore head.

"I can picture it already." I said and smiled.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, my Grandma who lives up north somewhere sent me some money for the baby and stuff." Amel said.

"How much?" I asked.

"a thousand" Amel replied.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked him shocked.

"Yes, she has millions of money, she said she'd be happy to help out her only grandson." Amel replied.

"This is amazi-AHH" I screamed and fell to the floor clutching my stomach.

I knew...this was the end.