Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

My Mom and Dad stared at me blank expressions on their faces. They don't know what to say. They're going to kick me out for sure. Mom looks like she's about to start crying and now Dad just looks pissed. 

"Mom...Dad...say something...please..." I said getting tears in my eyes. 

They kept silent. I might as well just start packing my bags.  

"I can't believe this..." Mom said trying not to cry. 

"How could you be so irresponsible?" Dad asked. 

"I'm sorry" I said and started crying. 

"You can't stay here with that thing." Dad said bluntly. 

"But...dad..." I said crying. 

"You're not the daughter I thought you were." Dad said not even looking at me. 

I couldn't believe this. I know Mom wants to side against him, but she always takes Dad's side on everything. 

"Go get your stuff and get the fuck out of my house!" Dad yelled. 

"Mom..." I said hoping for her to help me out. 

"Do what your Dad says." Mom said in between crying. 

I went upstairs and packed the things most important to me. When I was done I walked back downstairs. I didn't even look at them as I walked out the door. I had no where to go. Amel probably hate me right now for telling him off in the counselor's office. The only safe place I could think of going was Valerie's house. Her Mom loves me, she'd probably let me stay. 

So I took the metro to the closest stop to Valerie's house. When I got to the stop I walked the rest of the way to Valerie's house. It took me about 5 minutes to get there from the stop and when I got there she was just sitting outside with her dog on her lap. 

"Hey Val..." I said with tears welling up in my eyes again. 

"Uhm...Liv...what are you doing here?" Valerie asked me when she saw me. 

"My Mom and Dad kicked me out...I have no where to go." I replied crying. 

"Why did they kick you out?" She asked me. 

"Because I told them I'm pregnant and they flipped." I replied crying. 

"You can stay with me as long as you need to." Valerie said and hugged me tight.