Chapter 7

Here I am, once again. Laying in "my" bed in Val's room. Laying in this bed seems like it's the only thing I do lately since my stomach is getting bigger. Only one thing seems to cross my mind. My parents. I keep wondering what they're doing right at this moment. I know for sure one thing they aren't doing, thinking of me. I wish they would call me, so atleast, I know they care about me still. But I know that will never happen.

Because once Dad makes up his mind it never changes.

Here I was, staring at my phone. Hoping, just hoping that either my Mom or Dad would call. I got up off the bed carefully trying not to run into anything with my stomach. I looked in the mirror on the wall. My stomach has double in size and I'm only 5 months. I seem so fat, but all my friends think it's so "adorable".

The next day at school:

I walk down the hallways, wearing my A&F sweats and a white tank top. I thought I looked typical for a Monday, but people kept on staring. It makes me mad when that's all people look at when I'm talking to them. No shit I'm pregnant, just stop staring, I'm not an exhibit.

I walked to my locker and put my history book away and grabbed my school lap top. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. So I turned around and there was Amel standing there.

"Hey Amel" I said trying to stay calm.

"Hey Liv, wanna meet at Smoothie Factory at 3:00?" Amel asked me and smiled.

I hesitated. Is he trying to toy with my emotions? Because I really don't need that shit right now.

"Sure, I'll be there." I replied with a crooked smile.

Amel smiled and walked away.

Not sure if I should be happy that he wants to talk with me or upset. Last I heard him and Zoe were a couple. Maybe they broke up?

After school I drove my car to the Smoothie Factory. Amel's car was parked in the normal slot he parks in when we used to go together. I walked in and saw Amel had already ordered our drinks. He knew my favortie is Banana. So, I sat down in the booth in the seat across from him.

"Hey Liv, I got your favorite." Amel said and smiled.

"I see that, thanks." I said and smiled back.

I was shaking. I could feel the baby kicking so hard.

"I wanted to talk to you about a couple things actually." Amel said.

"Okay, I'm all ears, you're glad I'm in a good mood today." I said.

I really was. Which is rare now that my hormones are literally raging.

"First thing, have you found out if it's a boy or a girl?" Amel asked me.

I smiled and replied, "Yes, it's a girl."

"Cool, now I can go out and buy her stuff." Amel said.

He must be in a good mood too. I took a sip out of my smoothie.

"Have you thought about moving out of Val's when she gets here?" Amel asked me.

"I'm really not sure what I'm going to do." I replied softly.

Honestly, I have never thought about it. I don't have the money to move out unless my Mom or Dad would help me out, but that would never happen.

"You should probably start thinking about it, because she'll be here in 4 months and that may seem like a long time from now, but it'll be here before you know it." Amel said.

"I know, I guess I should probably save up my money and find a loft or something for me and her." I said.

"Have you thought on any names for her?" Amel asked me.

"Yes I have, Rayne." I replied.

"Why that?" Amel asked me.

"Because the day we created her it was raining." I replied and smiled.

Amel smiled and took my hand and kissed it. From that moment on, I knew things would be different from now.