Chapter 1

• Đã dành riêng cho Natalie

"Does he not like me?" I ask Natalie my best friend.

"Am i not good enough? Did he not love me?" I say confused.

"He's so stupid! you are amazing its his loss!" Natalie smiles warmly as she wipes my tears and hugs me tightly.

Then I hear the door bust open, I quickly wipe my tears as my heartbeat quickens.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to sleep here!" I turn back around looking at Nat warning her with my eyes to leave.

She grabs her things and walks out the door.

"Since I'm awake, make me dinner!" He yells annoyed.

"Fuck off!" I could almost see the steam from his ears as he turns red with anger.

"STOP!" I scream as he hits me repeatedly in the face.

I manage to run away but he grabbed me by my hair, threw me on the floor and kicked me in the stomach again and again.

"STOP!" I choke out trying to breath.

My mum ran near the door then looked down at me then back up at Chris.

"Help me please...." I manage to breath out.

But instead she looked at me with watered eyes and shook her head mouthing 'sorry'.

I let a tear fall and I scream with all my might.

"You bitch, I hate you!" I yell to her.

"Oh really? Maybe this will teach you manners." Then that was it, I felt something hit my face and I was out.

**

When I wake up I see Natalie laying her head on the end of the bed, I move and she lifts her head and smiles at me.

Her smile always brightens my day, I smile back but I felt a sharp pain hit threw me so I stopped.

I turn to the door and see my mom walking in, she sat on my left.

I glare at her, if I could shoot daggers with my eyes she would be dead.

"Look Jessica, I should have done something.." I roll my eyes and look at Nat.

"He will never hurt you agin." That caught my full attention, I looked at her and then back at Natalie.

I motioned her to move on with what she's saying, and so she did.

"Well your father, your real one...he lives in London."

"Okay?" I reply.

"I booked you two tickets for a flight to London, Natalie to go with of corse."

"What about your school?" I asked Natalie.

"Oh don't worry love, I applied for collage there, and I got accepted so." I smiled and nodded.

"When's the flight?" I asked. 

"Don't worry love, Natalie already packed your things!"

I nodded hoping she packed my most important thing I probably needed right now.

"Your flight is in a hour so here's your cloths, and we will be outside!"

I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom painfully and got dressed,  when I looked in the mirror I was cover in bruises from my step dad and razor cuts.

But no one knew Except Natalie, I look in the bag and my make up was there, she packed it thankfully.

**