Jinson - Date Night 1

Start from the beginning

"Seunnie..." my protests were interrupted by his tongue, his lips latching onto mine as he kissed me senseless.

"Let me" he whispered, palming my erection through my pants.

"Here? We haven't had dinner" I panted, looking around the carpark.

"Here" he continued, tugging my pants off. He took me into the back of his throat the moment my member sprung free, my toes curling as I moaned, my fingers tangling into his hair.

"I got this for you" he mumbled, opening the glove compartment to pull out an anal plug still in its box. I gaped at it stunned, wondering why he even got it. He can't expect me to wear it through dinner right?

He unboxed it and cleaned it, placing it in his mouth seductively as he sat there and sucked on it. I took in a shaky breath, my eyes trained on his lips and tongue that wrapped around it.

The side of his lips curled up in a smirk, his eyes glinting when they caught mine, knowing fully well how he was affecting me.

There was a white jewel at the top, the rest of it shiny and red, the size of it just slightly smaller than Jackson's. I watched him swirl his tongue around it again, his hooded eyes watching me observe him the entire way.

"Let me" I murmured, taking it from his lips to suck on it.

"Fuck" he groaned, running a hand through his hair as he watched me suck it. The look on his face made me smile, knowing how much I affected him as well.

"Turn babe. I'm going to prep you" he muttered, turning me so that my hole was open to him.

I moaned as he latched his mouth onto me, his tongue stroking me while he palmed my erection, the sensation of him all over making me thrash. I sucked harder on the anal plug, trying hard not to come.

"Give it to me babe" he whispered, sticking his hand out to me.

I handed him the anal plug, my hands tangling themselves into his hair as he gave me one last lick.

"I'm putting it in" he murmured, his eyes flickering up to find mine. I nodded in consent, tightening my fingers slightly as I felt it penetrate.

"It feels like an actual..." I groaned, Jackson sliding the plug in and out slowly to stretch me.

"Seun" I moaned, hearing him give groan a small sound of satisfaction as I sucked the anal plug in to the hilt, Jackson releasing it and pressing a kiss to my hip.

"So pretty" he murmured, pressing a kiss on my butt cheek.

"I feel so full" I muttered, catching his dazed expression.

"I can't wait for tonight. Dinner now. Let's hurry" he muttered to himself, quickly rearranging his hair and helping me back into my pants.

I laughed at his clumsiness, loving how easily affected he was when he wasn't even the one wearing it. I buckled myself in and watched him drive to the restaurant, his eyes turning to look at me every few traffic lights with a stupid smile. Idiot.

~

"Let's go. It's time you pamper you my prince" he whispered teasingly, pressing on final peck to my lips before rounding the car to open my car door for me.

"Your hand sir" I smiled, watching his eyes darken at my words. Two can play at this game.

He stuck his hand out to me, tugging me close before closing the car door behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, trapping me against the car.

"I'll make you beg tonight" he warned, nipping my collarbone. I coudn't help but moan, feeling his erection straining against his pants as he pressed his body against mine, his hand laying protectively over my bum.