7

Mina's P.O.V

I just sat there realising what could have happened back then.

"Tzuyu.Are you sure you saw this guy."I asked again to make sure."Yes!I went out the back and saw him hiding behind a tree.He was sort of angry so I just walked away."Tzuyu held my hand.

It almost makes sense now.But I need more detail.

I comforted the other members to try and interact to get more detail about what happen.I am almost sure what happen that day.

"I still dont get it Mina.Are you sure about this?"Dahyun asked with a worried face."Yeah?What do you think happened,Mina."
Jihyo looked at me and Tzuyu."Come on guys.You dont know Kai but I did.I know what your thinking Mina."Momo glared at me."Same as me."Nayeon held my hand.

"Well,I think Kai followed me that night.He saw me hugging Y/N and waited outside.And when he went to buy food.He....attacked him."I dint want to go overboard since I wasnt sure."Well,how about this Kai dude?Do you know where he is?We can go ask him."Sana suggested."No!Thats too risky,right?"Chaeyoung said and turned to me."Well,thats a pretty.....fantastic idea Sana!"I said."What?Why is that a good idea?"Jeongyeon asked."He is under my dad so its easy to get info out of him.I have a plan."I said and smirked."Well,I get your excited and all but our game is still important.Y/N will be replacing for Ikonic's leader."Jihyo reminded and we went to bed.

Y/N's P.O.V

It was late after I told the members what happened.They dint cry,but they were sad.As the new leader,I told them to get some rest and pratice as the finals is in a few days.I went to my room and slept.

//Time skip//

Jennie called me this morning saying to pick them up at the airport.She said she wanted to see me so bad so I went there during the evening.I drove a van there with Chanwoo.He voluntereed to follow.During the drive there,I remember what Irene told me.

Huh.....I guess I'll talk to them soon.

"What are you thinking about?Is it about Hanbin?"Chanwoo patted my shoulder."No.I was just thinking about our finals.The fans,gameplan and...."I ran out of words to say."Our team.Thats what Hanbin use to say.Alongside Get Ready....I miss him already."Chanwoo sighed.I continue driving until I reach the airport.We went inside and waited outside a coffee shop to wait for them.

"Where are they?"Chanwoo ask and sipped his coffee."They said to wait outside this coffee shop."I looked at my phone waiting for any texts.Then,I felt a slight tap on my shoulder.

Jennie?

"Suprise!"Jennie scream and hugged me.The other members were just behind her."Shh!We dont want fans storming us!"I said and she let go of me.I noticed a new girl behind her."Who's this?Your manager?"I asked."I'm Park ShinB.The fifth member."ShinB greeted and smiled at me."Hey!We knew you first and you greeted ShinB first!"Jisoo said and pouted."I missed you guys too okay."I said and leaded them to the car.Chanwoo asked them a lot of question while Jennie and I talk.

"So?How are things here?"she asked."Nothing much."I said and looked down."Hey.....I heard about your leader.Are you sure your okay?"she asked and held and arm."Yeah.Now?Where to?"I answered and smiled."Lunch!"they shouted.I just laughed and drove to a restaurant.

Mina's P.O.V

We trained hard to win the championship since its in a three days.After we finished,me,Tzuyu and Jeongyeon got ready to head out.

"Okay remember the plan okay.We'll be at your back if you need us."Jihyo reminded us.

*Flashback*

We discussed a plan yesterday.I called My father to ask Kai to meet us up at the park.We told him it was important so he just did it.So,we were going to give a drug to tell us what happen without him remembering.

"You sure you have everything?"Jihyo asked."Mina's dad is the mafia,Jihyo.Of course she does."Nayeon said and Jihyo playfully rolled her eyes."What if this dosen't work?Wouldn't this be dangerous?"Momo questioned."We'll be surronding him so he dosen't get away."Dahyun and Chaeyoung said."This is crazy you know?Remind me why am I in this crazy plan?"Jeongyeon whined.Jihyo smacked her and she just rolled her eyes.

I agree this plan is crazy but hey,I really wanted to know what happen since both of them wont tell us.

"So its decided.So get ready and rest well for tomorrow okay."Jihyo reminded and we went to sleep.Tzuyu was silent all this time.I know she's probably just stressed out like me.

I walked ahead to see her crying in her room.

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING THIS.I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES CAUSE I'M BUSY WITH SCHOOL NOWADAYS SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTANS.PLS VOTE AND COMMENT!