*clueless*

After a few weeks of paying off your reckless behavior, and attitude, you were able to finally relax. Sleeping in... Lazy mornings... Oh, and you had been able to take time off from work, so you could spend time with these goofballs you call 'family'.

However, nothing in this world that happens to be perfect lasts forever...

Peter's POV: Y/n was sleeping by my side, breathing quietly. It scared me at moments such as this one. Where sounds cease to exist. It reminds me of space. It's a vacuum. Not a sound can be heard in that vast, black, frigid place.

"Peter... You're shivering, do you want some blanket?" She muttered, turning to face me.

"Yeah, that'd be wonderful." I answered.  She moved closer to me and rest her head on my chest. I tried to go back to sleep and rest, because I had stayed up all night. Pondering on whether or not I should ask her my question.

"What if she doesn't want it.

What happens if she leaves me.

If she says no, how will I react?

Will we still be friends?

If she says yes, do we hide it?

Why if-"

"Peter? Are you okay?" She asked, sitting up in bed. Her e/c eyes shone with concern, and pleading. "You promised me that we would share our problems Pete... What's going on with you?"

I sit up next to her, and she tilts my chin up towards her. "I'm just scared." I answer, looking at her clouded eyes. I was now noticing the bags under her eyes. "Did she stay up too?" I wondered.

"About what?" She questioned.

"............ Just a theory and possibilities." I answered.

"Okay, well when you're ready to meet me down for breakfast, come on down, Kay?" She stated.

"I will." I laid my head on her shoulder, and she ran her fingers through my hair. Soon, we got up. She walked towards the bathroom, and shut the door.

I looked in the top drawer of my dresser, and pulled out a box.

"She shouldn't be mad... Should she?" I wondered. "Only one way to find out."

I got in front of the door, and waited.

Y/n's POV: I finished brushing out my hair, and when I opened the door, Peter was there. "Did I keep you waiting?" I asked.

Instead on answering, he grabbed my hand, and put the other on my waist. "Can you wait for a minute or two?" He asked, drawing me closer to him. I nodded.

"Yeah..."

"Good, because I have a question." He responded.

"Go on... I'm listening." I replied.

"I've been thinking about how to ask you, for the longest time. I've lost sleep over it, because it'll be a change in both of our lives... Now, here's my question. Would you have the pleasure of..."

He kneeled down, and nervously I became stiff. I kept my gaze away from him, when all of a sudden...

"Being Mrs. Y/n, Y/M/n, Parker?" He asked, holding a white box with blue veins of colour running through it. Inside was a silver ring with a tiny ruby embedded in it. On the left and right side of the gleaming gem, were two sapphires.

"No.......

Freaking....

Way....

Peter Benjamin Parker, I have loved you since I first saw you, and if this ring means that we can be together forever, then I say yes." You answered.

Hahaha ~

Not what you expected, was it?!