"I don't memorize, I improvise." ~AmberVale

The four of us walked into the party. Music was blaring from the speakers, and kids were jumping and dancing. Alice looked at the snack tables and found the chips, dip, punch, and any other party food. I was pretty sure that the punch had been spiked because some people were vomiting in the bathrooms. "Peter, I think we should just go... Alice and Y/n were right... This isn't okay." Ned mumbled

"Let's just stay a little longer Ned. Maybe this'll turn out okay. After ten minutes I say we all meet here. If you don't show up, then you've either left or something else has occurred. Deal?" Alice suggested in a hushed tone. Everyone nodded, and we left in pairs to mingle at the party. 

"Hey, Alice, how many minutes has it been?" I asked. The music was awful, the foods and drinks I didn't trust (who would?), and it was just overall uncomfortable. 

"One." She whispered. 

"Maybe we should just leave." I whispered  back.

"... Hold on, someone just text me." She replied. She turned on her phone, and started to text someone. A few seconds later, a reply came. "Y/n, look at this!" She exclaimed happily. I read the text. 

(Johnny Storm)

Hey, Alice, I was wondering if u wanted 2 go 2 the movies. U free tonight?

(Alice Knightson)

I'm at a party rn. It's boring though. In a few minutes if nothing good happens, can u pick me up? Also, what movie?

(Johnny Storm)

Dunno. If nothing good is on, we can head downtown somewhere. When do u have to be back?

(Alice Knightson)

Doesn't matter.

(Johnny Storm)

Alright, I'll see what movies are on, and all you have to do is text me when you wanna leave. 

(Alice Knightson)

Thanks. See you later. :)

"Aww, lucky! You get to go and do something fun! I'm probably gonna sit in my room and watch "Where the Red Fern Grows" again. I've got the movie memorized now. I should probably compare it with the book. Just to entertain myself." I told her. 

"I still don't understand why you love that book. It's so... mournful." She sighed. 

A few minutes later, I could feel anger.( It sounds weird, but have you ever been in a room full of angry people? An angry vibe? Yeah, that.) That feeling filled the atmosphere of the party. "Dude, you need to leave. Now. You and your ugly(censored) friends need to get outta here." Someone whispered harshly. I looked at Alice, and we decided to see what was going on. (Smart, right?)

"Look man, we're sorry, we didn't know." Someone interrupted. 

"Sorry? You come in on me, and my girl, and you're 'Sorry'?" The bully growled. 

Alice barged in on the situation, laughing and hiccuping like she was drunk. "Heey Nedie boy!" She laughed. "I... I was wondering i- *hic* if you wanted to *hic* ta-*hic* take me home..." She started giggling. Ned looked at Alice, and the bully looked at the both of them. "Alice is good at improv.... Maybe we can get them out unscathed." I thought hopefully. 

"You're taking her home. You got that? If you come back, you're dead!" The bully threatened. 

"Yessir. C'mon Alice. Let's get you home.... You're as drunk as a skunk!" Ned exclaimed. 

"Skunks can't get drunk you silly goose!" Alice giggled hysterically. 

"Alrighty Parker... What to do... what to do..." The bully laughed. 

"Parker!" I seethed. "You were supposed to find me a bathroom!" I got a close-up of the bully. Of course, it was Liam. "What's taking you so long? I have a business call, and if I just ignore it, my life-long work would've gone to waste!" 

"Y-y/n... Sorry, I was uh... Postponing him..." Liam apologized. 

"You'd better be sorry! You're a sorry excuse of a man, now get outta my way you worthless piece of skin!" I shoved Liam into a wall, and he stumbled. "Parker! You're my ride home, so don't you dare leave!" Liam stared at me horrified. "Well, are you gonna get your girl out or is she gonna become my overworked secretary?" I asked. He got up quickly, then walked into the bathroom, and out came two people. 

"Savvy? We gotta find somewhere else to go... How about we go over here." Liam stuttered. He led Savvy into a different room, and they started doing who-knows-what in there.  

"Thanks y/n." Peter whispered. 

"No problem..." I muttered. My phone rang, and I answered it. "Follow me Peter." I whispered. "Hello, this is Y/n L/n here, and who is calling?" I asked sweetly. I had to keep up the act until we were in the room. When we were in the room, I let down the act. "Alice, did you get Ned out alive you drunk skunk?" I asked. 

"Yeah. He's alright. You bringing Peter?" She asked. 

"Nah, he can sneak out the window. As will I. This party stinks!" I replied. 

"Well, will I see you guys at Starbucks? Ned wants to celebrate there with you guys. I'm going with Johnny to see a movie."

"Kay, see ya later." I mumbled into the phone. 

"So... How are we sneaking out the window?" Peter asked. 

"If only we had Spider Man's ability to crawl on walls." I replied sarcastically. 

Peter's POV: 

She knows... I thought. She knows I'm Spiderman. Mr. Stark's gonna kill me. Or she might get me killed. Shoot. Which one is it?! Am I that bad at concealing my identity? I wondered. 

Y/n's POV: 

"Yeah... That'd be cool." Peter grinned awkwardly. 

"Hey, you wanna climb onto the roof of the building? I hear the stars look pretty cool tonight." 

"I... I think I'd quite enjoy that." Peter replied. Together we climbed onto the roof. 

The sky was still bright because of the light pollution (yeah, that's a thing) but what stars we could see were beautiful.

Sorry that this NYC night time sky edit (that I made) is crappy

Hope you still enjoy it!

And remember...

"If someone laughs at you, because you're different, they're laughing because they wish they could be like you."~AmberVale

You inspire so many people without knowing it. And with that, I bid you adieu.