liberation of Geonosis

now outer separatist has become a backup for the rebellion since seeing how competent the rebel are.

the head of baktoid company told them that they wanted to reclaim their original droid factory on geonosis but the imperial have defeated every geonosian that fight there and they were make as slave and the hidden rebel base there was destroyed.

and someone called Gargg the geonosian engineer is pissed off seeing his home planet were taken by the imperial.

he ordered solidus droidus to do the mission to save and liberate geonosis from the hand of the empire and he accept the mission offer from baktoid company since kalani has analysis outer separatist military strength and then oom9 board the ship and set coordinate to geonosis.

before landing to geonosis the separatist fleet saw an imperial fleet guarding the planet but luckily due to military expansion that outer separatist have they got some huge fleet with them and more variation.

and then the battle in space begins as oom9 and TC 21 commands the fleet of the separatist in the command deck then the frigate and ship itself release more improved vulture droids and tri-fighter and hyena class bomber to the fight most of the fighter were upgraded ai and have shields installed for the hyena class bomber.

the war rage on as a good tactician TC 21 due to his long experience with outer separatist for 16 years and he was the one best tactical droid that were supposed to be independent and good at commanding his fleet.

the imperial fleet has launch its tie fighter and so does the separatist to counter attack them and the vulture will escort its hyena class bomber to strike the imperial fleet and then the tie were outgunned again by the quality of the separatist fighter because throwing a tons of them with improved ai is an effectiveness to the outer separatist.

more and more tie fighter are devastated of the vulture droid might and after that the tie fighter are weaken then the vulture were command to bomb the star destroyer after more and more bombing the damage has been done to the star destroyer the ship itself is destroyed and then the space section is clear then they proceed to go to land to the planet and liberate geonosis.

ground operation geonosis

meanwhile in the planet of geonosis the outer separatist troops has landed to the planet and now they have to destroy the imperial base and then liberate geonosis from the hand of the imperialist and convince any locals to fight with them

and the operation begin as oom9 leads its army away to geonosis then when a geonosian crossed them they were confused why there is a droid here so then they got a transmission that the outer separatist and the rebel alliance is gonna free geonosis from the clenches of the imperials and don't be afraid fight for us we are liberating you guys again and then the pack of the geonosian army is convince and then one of its pack goes away and tell everyone.