a good deal of business

3 aby

meanwhile on trappist general errick discuss with hargreave and some fellow muun who are not loyal to the empire and other species about financial issue about the separatist and they had an idea to fund the rebel alliance to grow more in power so they can hide their work in progress separatist alliance since outer separatist is busy to developed and fight against the empire that they agreed to reclassified outer separatist as a PMC that will lend their military power service for others and the rebel alliance to actually buy their military service and others agreed they wanted more profit to do this and so does the muun agreed palpatine pissed them both and the empire anti alien propaganda.

meanwhile the pmc business of the of outer separatist has is booming in secret without any notice of the empire more separatist vehicle under the service of the rebel alliance.

in the meeting room in hargreave Headquarter

a geonosian name Gargg he stated that the empire once again has enslave my people since we lost our battle against them once we made a hidden rebel base on our planet and we want revenge against them'and he said again and don't mind me we geonosian can't just reactivate those droid factory or else we are doom because we are being force to construct a giant superweapon since we were being defeated and then the imperial gain a victory on geonosian but if you can liberate us then this new separatist must be powerful enough to deal with this conflict  and then we can show our self to them. Gargg stated.

then a sander the muun stated that my home planet muunilinst has become a economical side by the empire and we all have to pay the price and they had a mining operation on our planet to some kind of rare mineral or something. sander stated

a trappian name hargreave said 'so i quite find the rebel alliance as a backup that we need hmmm maybe not this time maybe if they make some major progress we will agreed to join them and be part of them and this was an economical opportunity we can use.

general errick said it appears that i had been working with solidus droidus private army very well and it seems they made some progress by expanding their base and their military might and i am very proud of it even in trappist here our local troops can outgun the empire itself until they decided not to invade this planet so we can have peace for long.

and after more conversation the meeting in the hargreave headquarter ends.

then jack hargreave himself is focusing on his funding since he was a wealthy business men in his home planet he decided to fund the rebel alliance some more since outer separatist was run by non organic and why would droid need some currency to run he thought himself and then he goes as his loyal business men to go to fund the rebel alliance in secret.

meanwhile in outer separatist base

outer separatist base has been renovated and become more huge than the previous one that oom9 founded thanks for the funding that the trappian supported and with the help of the organics his base can be bigger and more army he could've been proud of this progress of his army made by him some organics manage to help his base to developed and work for him like general errick and the minister of defense of trappist and Sander as a helper.

in the great line of droid marching in the base seeing them lining up is a glory to the separatist alliance itself said oom9.

meanwhile nearly few little unknown separatist holdout hurt the emerging private droid army from the outer rim and they saw that they would uses some of this droid as their service and then they decided to buy off some of the droids to fight for them and as an extended army.

meanwhile more hutt cartel decided to buy the droid as their personnel body guard and as their loyal servant and this made more criminal organization bought some b2 battle droid from outer separatist for their service.