the rebellion backups

meanwhile after the cleanups operation  and eliminating colonel lance all the separatist go to their main base and it was called outer separatist and then they fixed oom9 and then oom9 awakes along with the other droid that was dead in the battlefield and then General Errick comes and says congratulation commander you destroyed these prototype to the ground now they will no longer produce these weapon and thanks to your troops and our guidance you manage to go to their base just to destroy this small weapon of doom said general Errick now the minister of defense in trappist is also proud of you boy and then oom9 saw it and then he returned to the command room and sits there.

now his next mission is to help the rebel alliance to progress their combat because the rebel alliance are good backup for the separatist alliance since this people will keep the empire busy for a long period while they can still build their massive army.

now colonel Lance is dead its time to review another mission the next mission is to do a suprise attack on the empire while the rebel is fighting with them in a rocky planet and then surprise the empire with our presence and then we can introduce our self to the rebel alliance and make a good alliance to them said general errick.

now the mission briefing is over oom9 is gonna lead a platoon of droids to attack the empire and then  oom9 goes to the fleet and 8 fleet goes away to hyperspace and then it then after the hyperspace travel they were arrive at the rocky planet and before they land the separatist saw an rebel ship and an imperial ship fighting together so they decided to surprise the empire by attacking their star destroyer and then the battle rage on.

and then the separatist frigate and ships fire upon one of the star destroyer since there is 3 star destroyer presence there and then the imperial are getting confuse where does this people come from anyways and then the separatist send more vulture droid to attack the star destroyer and tie and not to attack the x-wing and any rebel ships and then the tie got outnumbered due to the rebel alliance get a surprise backup from another faction that they were nearly got defeated.

meanwhile in the mon calamari cruiser

the admiral was confuse that someone is helping them went  they nearly got defeated and their  getting close to victory by dealing with the star destroyer and then some mon calamari species commanding the fleet is contacting the separatist ship that they were pleased for the help them and then both team up to eradicate the remaining star destroyer.

the progress of the battle when intense due to the bombardment 2 of the star destroyer were destroyed and the separatist had least loses 1 of its fleet and a lot of their cheap vulture droid.the more battle keep more progress as the separatist fleet focus their fire on the last star destroyer after they disable the engine so they cannot escape and then and then with more bombardment the last star destroyer is destroyed and then both rebel alliance and separatist were victorious and after battle there is a shuttle arrive at the mon calamari fleet a separatist fleet has arrived at their hangar and there was oom9 arrived from the shuttle with his droid and then  all of his droid goes to the meeting room and then some of the rebel alliance member discuss about the help that they got and discuss to join the rebel alliance.

'so we have a droid and someone is starting a droid gotra with his army of droid try to help us' said a rebel officer and then the other rebel member said 'so you guys must be the separatist alliance from the clone wars and what makes you guys wanted to join us'.

oom9 replied 'i see how the rebel alliance make some progress seeing you guys are a worthy allies for my private droid army i will lend you some service because i had founded the largest droid army called outer separatist and it had been founded long ago in a hidden planet that had a hidden factory and we and some little remaining holdout are seeking revenge to palpatine for playing us and playing both republic and separatist both just to make his empire'.

all rebel member in the meeting room gasped and then other said so palpatine secretly commanded you guys. and oom9 replied yes he was known as darth sidious while commanding the separatist and he was known as chancellor palpatine when he command the republic said oom9 i know this since some business man who is a member of the separatist told me.

oom9 said again he will pay for his crime after all he was to dangerous to be alive and never ever trust a sith in charge of government.

and then oom9 said that we will join you guys later after you all make a large progress on your rebellion that can satisfy us but you guys are pretty much a good backup for us anyways.

and then the troops land on the rocky planet so does every separatist troops and then everyone is fighting the other imperial base which hold some important resource for the building material that the imperial have and then comes the 7 separatist fleet to land their troops and the rebel alliance both band together and works as a team as the siege begun and the war is raging on more and more casualties from the stormtrooper and then some at-st and some tie bomber come and then the tri fighter countered the tie bomber and some x-wing comes to fend of the enemies ground vehicle and then some b2 battle droid come to shoot some wrist rocket at the stormtrooper unlike clone trooper stormtrooper don't watch those wrist rocket  and the tragic rocket shot blowing up at them.

the droid in the other hand is working with the rebel force to raid the base and claiming the imperial territory and then oom9 leads the army towards the base and the droid army progress even further and thanks to the improvement of their combat abilities they can fight like an organic and much like an army then oom9 is going straight further and then he encountered some dark trooper he killed it with ease again and then proceed to run towards the command center and kill anyone there.

after the battle was over they decided the rebel alliance take the place and then the separatist will be back to their base and then after the rebel alliance establish their other base on the rocky planet then the separatist leave to their home.