Chapter-24

Leap of 4 months.

Naira is now 9 months pregnant.She looks really cute with her big baby bump.

K- Jaan bas ye last bite.

Naira made faces but ate.

Family members were smiling looking at them as Kartik was feeding Naira breakfast.

N- Kartik maine poora breakfast finish kr liya nw ab tum v office jao important meeting h nw.

K- (cupping her face) Meeting important h par tumse zyada nhi.

N- Kartik mera dhyaan rakhne k liye aur sb h nw.

Dadi- Haa kittu tum jaldi se meeting finish kr k aa jaana hum Naira ka dhyaan rakhenge.

Suwarna also made him understand.Kartik recuclantly agreed.He wasn't feeling like going leaving her.

---------------------------

Now, Kaira were in their room.

K- Jaan mai jld hi vaapis aaunga tum apna aur baby ka dhyaan rakhna.

Naira nodded.

K- Bye!

N- Bye!

Kartik started to go.

N- Suno!

Kartik turned.

K- Hm!

N- I love you!

K- I love you 2!

He kissed on her forehead and left.

After sometime,

Naira was getting bored in the room so she decided to go downstairs.

She was descending the stairs but don't know how her foot tripped and she fell from the stairs.

Her stomach hit the floor and she screamed in pain.Blood was flowing from her head and stomach.

N- (screaming) Ahhhh! Kaartiikk..

Listening to her shouts everyone ran towards her.

Suwarna immediately took her head in her lap.

Dadi- Hey Bhagwan! Ye kya hogaya..Shubham tum jaldi se kittu ko call karo.

Shubham called him but his phone was switched off as he was in meeting.

Shubham- Bhai kaa phone switched off h.

Su- Jaldi se gaadi nikalo hume abhi Naira ko hospital lekar jaana hoga.

Naira was crying in pain.

-------------------------------

In car,

Shubham was driving the car and Suwarna was sitting with naira on the back seat with her head on head lap.

N- (crying in pain) Maa..hum..ara..ba..by!

Su- Kuch nhi hoga Naira hum hospital jaa rahe h nw.

N- Ma..a..Ba..by..ba..by..move..ni..kar..raha..Ahhhh! Kar..tikk..

Su- (crying) Naira himmat rakkho beta sab thk hoga.

They reached hospital and Naira was immediately taken into OT.

-------------------------------

Kartik finished his meeting and came out of the conference room.He opened his phone and saw so many missed calls of Shubham.

He got tensed and immediately called Shubham.

Shubham picked up the call.

K- Hello!

Sh- Bhai aap jaldi se hospital aajao.

K- (worridely) Kya hua Shubham sab thik to h nw..Naira..naira to thik h nw.

Then Shubham told him everything.

The phone fell from Kartik's hands and tears rolled down his cheeks.

He immediately took his car keys and ran to the hospital.

K- (driving like crazy) Jaan! Mai tumhe aur humare baby kuch nhi hone dunga..tum to strong ho nw plzz himmat rakhna.

------------------------------

On the other hand Naira's health was deteorating.Only she could say was 'Kartik'.

Singhania's came there rushing and were crying seeing her condition.

Kartik came there running.His hairs were messy and eyes were puffy-red.

K- Maa..Nai..naira kahan h..

Suwarna looked at him teary-eyed.

Just then Nurse came out of OT.

Nurse- Aap logo me Kartik kaun h?

K- Mai hu Kartik.

Nurse- Patient kab se aapka naam le rhi h..aap plz unhe samjhaiye ki vo respond kare aur hn plz jaldi.

Kartik immediately went inside.

He was crying seeing her Jaan crying in pain.He went towards her.

K- Jaan!

N- Kar..tik..pro..promise..karo..ki..tum..hum..are..ba..by..Ahhh..ba..by..ko..ku..ch..ni..hone..doge..

K- (crying)Haa Jaan mai tum dono ko kuch nhi hone dunga na hi baby ko aur na hi tumhe.

He held her hand and kissed on it.

The doctor asked him to go outside.Kartik started to go but Naira held her hand not letting him.

K- Jaan! Mai ni jaaunga to tumhara treatment kaise hoga hai nw..aur mai to bahar hi hu nw.

He made her understand and came outside with a heavy heart.

Kartik went in the temple of the hospital.

K- Krishna g! Q karte ho aap aisa..kya bigaada h meri Naira ne aapka..q use itna dard de rahe ho aap..Meri Naira aur Mere baby ko kuch v ni hona chahiye.

He was crying there.Naksh came there and went towards him.He consoled him and assured that everything will be fine.

-------------------------------

Family is waiting outside the OT.

Kartik is pacing here and there just then they heard a baby cry!

To be continued..

Guys what you ppl want baby girl or boy?

Do votes and comments ❤️