•Happy Father's Day•

Start from the beginning

Loki gathered a few things up for the day, while you got Amara ready, and then picked her up into his arms, before teleporting away with her to the perfect location to go for a trail ride; an enchanted forest that led to a wide, open beautiful meadow, with a lakefront view and lush, rolling hills. So breathtaking, it was like something you could only dream about or see in a movie. Loki would come here with Frigga quite often, it was a nice change of scenery for mother-son bonding time and the open range was good for magic lessons; as well as much more tranquil, as there was no boisterous Thor and the Warriors Three around to distract him.

A small herd of horses was seen a few feet away from Loki and Amara, with one of them looking their way and slowly made it's way over to them, watching their every move to ensure that they were trustworthy; gently nuzzling their faces with its nose to affirm that it did in fact find them so. She was absolutely gorgeous, having a shiny silver dapple coat, with a white mane and tail; she couldn't have been more than at least four years old, judging by her spirit and size.

Amara carefully put her hand out, wanting to pet the majestic creature, and gently stroked its neck, giggling softly as she made contact with the mare. Loki smiled at Amara, before using his magic to make a bridle appear on the horse, lifting Amara up onto its back and instructed her to hold on as tightly as she could to the reins, before mounting the horse himself; holding onto both the reins and Amara, with one hand firmly on her and the other gripping on the long leather strap. With one click of his tongue, the horse soon took off, going through the forest at a slow gait; only trotting once Loki made sure Amara was ready for it, with her of course, being more than eager to go a little faster. They continued to ride down the trails, until they reached the meadow and trotted through it, until Loki found the perfect spot with the best view of everything the meadow had to offer; halting the horse and dismounting it, helping Amara down afterward. Using his magic, he set up a blanket on the lush green grass, making a picnic basket appear on it, before gesturing for Amara to join him on it. They ate a bit, occasionally sipping on some sparkling juice, and laughed about so many things; mostly funny stories that Loki told her about growing up with her uncle Thor and the odd bout of multiple face kisses, raspberries, and tummy tickles.

Beginning to feel a little restless with her need for a little excitement becoming increasingly more, Amara teleported herself out of Loki's sight, turning herself into a snake; sneakily slithering up to him, unbeknownst to her that he sensed her coming before she even moved. He tried to keep a straight face, smirking softly to himself and waited for the right moment to make his move, readying himself to catch her.

"Gotcha my little noodle," Loki chuckled, picking her up from his side and cradling her in his arm, with Amara transforming back into herself; giggling uncontrollably.

He tickled her sides for a while, until she managed to break free and began to run through the meadow, seeking for a place to hide; with Loki chasing after her, his signature smirk on his features. She saw a large oak tree, and took her chance, teleporting herself up onto the top of it; sitting on a thick limb, watching her father search for her from atop. The closer he got to her, the harder she found it to keep quiet, and had to put a hand over her mouth, in an effort to stifle herself; waiting for just the right moment to make her move. Loki looked all over for her, seemingly confused about where she had disappeared to, even checking to see if she had transformed into other things; knowing full well that she was in fact nearby, but decided to have a little fun with her. He was right under the branch she was sitting on, and pretended not to know that she was right there above him, kneeling down to look for her under a small rock, sighing in disappointment after he couldn't find her there.

"I wonder were Amara went, I can't find her anywhere," he dramatically stated, about to walk away, "oh well, I guess I'll have to find someone else to prank Uncle Thor with," he emphasized more, smirking softly to himself.

Her eyes widen as she heard her father speak such horrid words, how could he want to do that with anyone other than her? Not wanting to be left alone in the tree, she quickly leapt down from the branch and landed perfectly on his shoulders; subsequently knocking the two of them over, with Loki groaning a little and Amara doing a somersault, ending up on her back. Loki looked up at her as he slowly got up from the ground and began to worry obsessively about his little princess, rushing over to her hoping that she was unscathed.

"Amara! Are you alright," he panicked, kneeling down beside her, his stress only getting worse as he saw her all cuts and bruises, laying there seemingly unconscious, " no, no, no.....princess please wake up," he begged, tears forming in the corners of his eyes, picking her up and cradling her little body in his arms.

He gently shook her, pressed multiple kisses on her face, even tried to use his Jotun powers to wake her up, but nothing worked; so panic stricken that he couldn't see that he was being played by his own daughter. He was about to teleport her to the hospital, feeling like this was all his fault and knew that he would probably be hearing it from you later on, only to pause himself in his tracks when he thought he heard a soft giggle coming from her. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and smirked mischievously at her father, an unimpressed expression on Loki himself.

"Amara, that wasn't very funny young lady," he scolded, not happy that she had tricked him like that, but had to admit to himself that he knew how Thor felt now; feeling a little sorry for his brother, but not in a way that he'd lose any sleep over.

"I'm sorry Dada, I just didn't want you to leave me here," she solemnly said, feeling very bad about what she'd done, her expression full of regret.

"It's alright sweetie, just don't scare me like that again okay," Loki smiled softly, kissing her head, before placing her back onto her feet, "lets go home princess, I'm sure mommy's starting to miss us dearly," he suggested, while getting back up onto his feet himself.

She nodded in understanding, and let a small smirk form on her lips, before running from with a slight giggle; wanting her father to catch her first. Loki sighed and groaned, not wanting to play this game right now, but chased after her regardless, creating an illusion to run behind her; while he teleported himself in front of her, catching her unexpectedly and lifting her up into the air, before teleporting the two of them back home.

Amara ran ahead of Loki to go find you, and eventually found you sitting in the dining room, enjoying an odd combination of ice cream and pickles, one of the few ways that you were about to hint to Loki that you were expecting baby number two; along with promptly slipping an 'I'm going to be a big sister' shirt on Amara. As Loki walked through the house to get to you, after Amara told him to come to the dining room, Angel (the cat that you had gotten Amara years ago for her first birthday), strutted past him; not too impressed that you had put a onesie on her, making Loki look at her with a bemused expression on his face. He shrugged it off and walked into the dining room, smiling softly at Amara as she turned to greet him; his eyes widening shortly afterwards as he read what her shirt had written on it, almost fainting from the shock of it all.

The onesie on Angel, Amara's shirt, his slight disgust by your odd food combination, it all began to make sense now; though to be fair, you had given him heads up about it after he had confronted you about the topic, having read Amara's thoughts while having a heart to heart with her no more than just the other day.

"Love, are we really having another one," he questioned, trying to wrap his head around it, looking at you nervously; even if he was doing his best to try hide it.

"Yes dear, we're pregnant again," you smile, getting up and going over to him, taking his hands into your own, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips, " happy Father's Day babe," you whisper to him, sweeping his hair back away from his face, noticing that a few strands were out of place.

Loki smiled softly at you and pulled you into a hug, with Amara quickly joining in on the affection being shared and wrapped her arms around each of your legs; finding herself being scooped up by Loki mere moments after, kissing her cheek while holding her tightly in his arm.

He wasn't sure what he did to deserve any of this, but one thing was for certain, he wouldn't trade it for anything; he was the happiest he's ever been in his entire life and he couldn't wait to tell Thor the news, so that he could rub it in face.