From the past to the future

I can't believe this is my last night here. After a week I decided to work somewhere else. This place isn't for me. I decide to keep the music box wound up at all time. The amintrocis seem more active tonight. I stare at Bonnie with the mask on.

"Y-you'r l-leaving?" I turn around to see Nate with my last paycheck that was on my desk. He's crying. As he is crying he disappears and reappears a seven-year old boy that look like him. "Please stay." He whimpers out. Anything else in the room slowly backs away, afraid like.

"I'll stay with you. I promise." He smirks and holds out his pinke. I smile and pinke promise him.

                                                   I never left the building that morning.

"Steph, this isn't a good idea." Mark tells says.

"Yes, it is. Matt has been gone for a month and this was his last job before he went poof." Steph repleys. After a month that Matthew was reported missing his friends, Steph and Mark decide to look themselves.

"But kids were murdered here." Steph drug Mark to Matt's last job as a night guard. Indeed that children were murdered here, they were at a birthday party that day with Matt.

"I know Mark. It was our friends birthday party day. We were here when it happened." They were so busy aguring they didn't notice the music box before it was too late.

"Damn it Steph! I don't want to be here. Nathen was killed here! Then Matt disappeared here! I...." Mark cut himself off when he say Matthew holding a boy that look like Nathan. Matt was trying to clam him down. Nate was crying helplessly into his shirt.

"MATTHEW..." Mark slammed a hand over the girls mouth as he she started to yell. Steph didn't see who the boy looked like.

"Matthew? Is that Nate? Nathan Sharp?" I ask. He tilts his head to the side.

"How do you know my name? How do you know his name?" Matt asks. Marks start to speak as Steph cuts in.

"Matthew you had us worried. We thought you were killed here." She says. Nate disappears and reappears again, as the same age as the rest off them.

"Matt isn't dead. But you will be if your don't leave!" Nate yells. Steph takes a step back as Mark steps forwards.

"Nathan, it's me. I was at your seventh birthday party here, remember? We were friends. Mark, is my name." Mark tries to talk to Nate, as if he didn't die.  "It's me." Steph heard the it's me from Mark as pictures changed on the wall and Nate was seven again.

"I don't know anyone named Mark. Even if I did know you I can't remember. All I remember is watching as someone killed me and other kids, who I don't know. I only know my name cause I had a name tag that said 'Nathan Sharp'." He replies.  Mark looks down and checks the clock, it's almost 6am.

"We will come back and prove to you both who you really are." Steph states. Mark nods in agreement even though they both don't know how they are going to bring them both back. Nate chuckles at the two in front of him. "Why don't you both come with us. Maybe some old places would be nice, other than here." Steph suggests.

"I can't leave." Nate states. " I guess that's what happens when you are murdered in this place, called my home." As he finishes and the clock chimes that their shift is over.

"Mark, there has to be a way to bring fix Nate and bring back Matthew to reality." Steph says as they walk out of the building.

"We will find a way. Plus it looks like Matt found a different way to confess to Nathan after all these years. He new he was gay the moment they first spoke, when they were six." Marks states, chuckling at the end.

"It took you till you were twenty-three and met Jack-a-boy." Steph teases Mark.