Brothers 2

Without Nate active, or angry at us, everything calms down. I turn to face the monitor. I see Matthew walking throw the halls. Matt was slowly walking towards the office. 

With only Matt walking towards us I pull Mark up to look into the closet. I keep watching Matt on the monitor. I hear Mark gasp.  "How did Nate get in there? Are they really talking?" Mark turns back to me.

"I don't understand how Nate works at all. We were only told to wind the music box for him. Beyond that it's a guess." I glance at the clock. Five forty a.m.  Not much time left. I glance at the photo we brought with us. Nate had dropped after grabbing it from hunter. I slide the photo under the closet door. I watch as Hunter picks up the photo and lets himself and Nate look at it. Nate starts to tear up looking at it. I hear Nate's muffled cries. The bells chimed, it was now six.

I hear a thump from the hallway. Matthew has fainted in the hallway. Mark runs to him but by the time mark reaches Matt, Matt disappears from sight. Hunter walks out with the photo in hand.

"What happened to him?" Hunter asks when he looks and Mark and me. 

"He was murdered here. Only one person was ever caught but released because their was nothing to prove that he killed Nate, or the other kids. We were lucky that Mark, Matt or myself wasn't with Nate as he was drug of somewhere. Matt found them first, then your mom. "

Hunter looks at us. His face was one full of shocked. "What was he like?" I sigh. 

"Let's get out of here before the cleaning crew comes to find out we brought you with us." I tell Hunter. I grab all my stuff, along with Mark's stuff as well. When we get in the car Mark starts talking about Nathan. I start to get teary eyed as Mark talks. I remember a lot more with someone else talking about memoires. 

I pull up the the Sharp house. I wipe my eyes on my selves. Mark hops put of the the passenger side, Hunter gets out of the back, and I hope out of the drivers seat. Mark and I walk Hunter to the door. Before we can even knock or ring the doorbell the mother swings the door open and wraps her arms around Hunter. 

"How was it? Was is him?" The mother speaks to us. I nod. 

"The photo helped a lot. He seemed to remember who he was. Nate snuck in to speak with Hunter. Hunter before that told him that they were brothers. Nathen didn't seem to believe at first but got better as the night went on."

We soon leave, the time of the shift was finally catching up to us. By the time we left Hunter had fallen asleep on the couch. Mark drove the rest of the way to out apartment. When we finally reached I fell asleep on my bed and I think Mark did as well.