Night One

(Matt's POV)

'I am going to die!' Is what I have been telling myself ever since the music box wouldn't wind back up. I let it get to far down. The puppet hasn't come up yet. Again, yet. I see Mangle hanging from the celeiling and  Toy Freddy is at the front of the hallway with Foxy at the back. I keep flashing the light and Foxy won't leave.

"Just leave me alone! It's almost 5am." I yell at them. I think I made a mistake as both Foxy and Toy Freddy step out of the way for something, or someone has it gets closer. I try flashing it or putting on the mask but nothing is working.

"Now, would we leave you alone, cutie?" The figure asks as it gets closer. The voice is deep, a male voice for sure, no female that I have met has a voice as deep as that. I start to see more of an outline of it. Short hair, tall, and built.

"P-please, leave me alone." I sound so weak. I look up at him then back at Mangle, who was ready to attack. I rush to get the Freddy mask on. I hoped it works. As the thing steps in the room I can see it is human like that has the puppets purple lines down his face. He smiles and looks up at Mangle. She, or he, turns his head and look at the thing.

"Mangle leave him alone, your scaring him." It, he, tells Mangle. Mangle lets out a weird noise in reply, which seems like a no. He waves his hand and Mangle finally leaves. I remove my mask and stare at him. I look over at the cameras to see Mangle heading back to the prize counter.

"Thank you." I look at him and catching him having a converstion with Toy Chica. She looks so different in this location than the first. He turns to me and dismiss Chica and she leaves. Who is this guy and why do they listen to him.

"You forgot to wind my music box up." He states. My eyes widen, he is the puppet! I start to panic and sink down in my chair. He chuckles and sits on the other side of the desk.

"Please don't kill me." I muster out to him. He chuckles again and faces me. I whimper and sink down in my chair down further.

"I won't kill you cutie. It's nice to have someone who isn't trapped here." He tells me. I look down. I never realized that the spirts wouldn't be able to leave. Was he one of the kids that were killed. He doesn't look like a kid.

"You can't leave? What happened?" I ask as I sit back up in my chair. He looks down and sighs.

 "It was my birthday, 7th. Someone was wearing a golden rabbit suit led me and my friends to the back. I was the last one to go. I saw him kill all of them. I was frozen, I could do nothing. He grabbed my neck. I couldn't breathe. The next thing I knew I was handing out gifts as the puppet. I figured out I could break away from the puppets string." He disappers for a second then a small child takes his place. He looks just like him but younger. He starts to cry as he disappers as the alarm goes off, signaling the end of my shift. I hear a faint goodbye and see you later as I leave the building and others enter.