𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 31

Start from the beginning

"It ain't even like that. I picked him up because those ho's don't have a child with him I do and besides he lost his memory for fuck sake" I say

"Why should you care?"

"I already explained to you we have a child together. Why are you so intimidated by him anyway he don't get jealous when I mention you so are so mad?"

"Man I don't care, go upstairs and gossip with ya little ho ass friend Kelly"

I sucked my teeth before going into our bed room in my mansion.

I swear I'm reconsidering our relationship.

9:34

By this time I had drifted off to sleep but it was interrupted by the sound Quince voice as he laid next to me on the bed.

He was on the phone I figured before closing my eyes again to fall asleep.

"I got it under control, hes gonna be gone in 4 months"

"....."

"Man I'm telling you I got it, imma kill his ass then run off to Cali with India and Josiah to start a family I'll be a better father anyway" I heard him say

"...."

"Ight..... ok , bye" he said as I felt him get closer to me.

I gotta do something, but when the time is right.

Present day

T R A Y (2 weeks later)

"How have you been holding up Tray" my doctor said while putting on hand sanitizer.

"I've been holding up good and remembering some things , uh I remember my childhood and a few years ago but I can't remember what happened before I got into the hospital" I replied.

"Well that's completely normal just keep taking the pills and you should be able to remember what happened before you got in the hospital"

"Alright I will"

"So how's the depression and your DID been"

"Um I've been happy lately and the voices... um I haven't heard from them lately only one"

"Well that's good but I've talked to a therapist about your problem and she's willing to help you with Blade"

"That'll be a miracle because I want him gone forever" I said

She nodded before handing me a business card.

"Here's her number and the address of where she works give her a call and maybe she can help you" she says

"I'll look into that Doc"

"Well I hope you do that , your free to go now"

Hours later