ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴀsᴋ|ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ ᴅᴇᴘᴘ

IMAGINE:

You are sick and your time is limited.
When one night, you asked Johnny
to have your last dance with him
inside your hospital room

🏥🏥🏥

Featured Song: All I ask
By Adele

🏥🏥🏥

I will leave my heart at the door
I won't say a word

Johnny arrived just in time. He entered the hospital building and went to your room immediately. He knocked at your door, waiting for you to respond.

Come in,” Johnny heard you inside your room, he twisted the doorknob to open and he saw you.

They've all been said before, you know
So why don't we just play pretend

You're skin and lips were all pale. You had dark bags under your eyes. You lose weight in just six months and your cheek bones were prominent. You're hair was messy, like it hasn't been brushed for months. Numerous of tubes were connected to your body, to your nose and to back of your hand. You are wearing a white hospital gown like everybody else in this hospital. Lying on the bed like a useless person.

Hey beautiful,” his lips formed a smile, and walk towards to your hospital bed, giving you a kiss on your cheek. He sat down beside you and faced your direction.

I'm not beautiful.” you said in a sad tone, and look through his brown orbs. 

Johnny didn't say a thing, yet he kiss your forehead gently. “You are beautiful.” he stated. ”With or without these hospital tubes. I love you because you are the one makes my life beautiful. It's you that I love, not your physical appearance.”

Like we're not scared of what is coming next
Or scared of having nothing left

Johnny look at me.” You said in a hoarse voice, and cupped his face. “I'm sick. I'm just a burden to you. Why can't you just leave me like everybody else? I'm not sure if I'm going to see the next sunrise with you by my side. Maybe tomorrow—

Shhh,” he placed his pointer finger on your lips, making you to stop. “It's okay. It's fine. There's nothing to worry about, as long as I'm here.

Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow

You hugged him, and the tears from your eyes started to fall. You felt so weak, like you don't have anybody else but yourself. “Johnny I'm scared. I-I don't want to loose you. I-I just can't.” you sniffed, and his cologne passed through your nose. You know that this is the last time you'll ever smell that scent, or the last you'll ever feel his embrace, and it made you cry more.

Shhh, don't be. You will live. Okay?” he rubbed your back, but it didn't help. You wailed like a kid. “Trust me. We will have a family, we will have children. Lots and lots of children. You like that right? We will lived by the sea. We will do the things that you want. Everything's gonna be fine.”

You felt your chest tightened, but you just neglected it. You need to savor this moment, so you wipe your tears, and look at your boyfriend. “Johnny?