ɢᴀʏ|ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ ᴅᴇᴘᴘ

Be sure to read the
AUTHOR'S NOTE on the first
page before you proceed.
Thank you so much and love lots!
Happy reading everybody!

💄💄💄

IMAGINE:

Being friends with
Johnny in high school
and you had a
bloody crush on him.
But you know he's gay.

💄💄💄

      You were sitting alone on a wooden bench inside the school. Reading your favorite book, when somebody covered your eyes from behind.

      You smelled a familiar scent passed through your nose. Your heart rate suddenly increased inside your ribcage, when you heard somebody talked.

      “Guess who it is, (Y/N).” a male voice said excitedly behind you.

      You giggled in your seat, “Uhm. . . Edward?

     “Nope, try again.” He said, with both hands still covering your eyes.

      “Jack?

      “No!” He stomped his feet on the ground, which made you cackle and him to be annoyed.

      You bit your lower lip, and tried to guess another name. “Uhm. . . Benjamin?

      “It's Johnny! How dare you (Y/N)?!” He said with a hint of girliness in his voice, as he remove his hands from your eyes.

       You opened your left eye and saw your best friend Johnny sitting beside you. Wearing his favorite shade of lipstick again, pink.

      “I was just messing with you bro.” You jokingly punched his right shoulder.

      “Eww, don't ever call me that again. It's so gross.” He acted like he's gonna vomit, but you just laughed. Seeing him like this makes your heart go crazy. Making him more cuter than usual.

      “Okay, okay.” You said, acting like you're waving a white flag in front of his face.

      You know how he hates being called bro. But you just can't help it. You like it when he's annoyed. Those thick eyebrows of his that furrows, and lips that pouts everytime you tease him, making you to fall in love deeper and deeper.

     “You're staring at me again, (Y/N).” He said then he rolled his eyes, flashing those fake eyelashes at you.

      Your fantasies were ruined, when he held your hands tightly. “Hey, are you okay?” He asked seriously.

      “N-nothing. You're just. . .” You stared again in his black round eyes, they were twinkling like stars, and you saw your reflection in it. You started to feel sad, you know he wouldn't like you back. He only sees you as a friend. You shook your head, only to stop your train of thoughts. “Nevermind.”

     “I'm what? Pretty? I know right. Don't state the obvious!” he flip his invisible long hair in the air.

     “You're crazy,” you mocked at him, and face the book you're reading a while ago.

     “Really? That book again (Y/N)? You've been reading that for million times.” he groaned when he saw you reading.

      You look at him, “What? It's my favorite book.” and you shrugged.