twenty-seven {Arya's POV}

"C'mon," Peter said, grabbing my arm, but I stopped him. 

"Wait, we gotta find Dad," I said and he nodded. 

Turning his back to me, he said, "Hop on." 

I grinned before jumping on his back, tightly wrapping my arms and legs around him. He swung through the battlefield and I cleared his path by shooting lightning bolts. 

"There!" I called as I spotted one of the gorilla-like aliens moving to attack my father from behind. Peter jumped down and I landed on the ground beside him, shooting the alien with my blasts before Peter pulled it away with a string of web. Scott was right in time as he stepped on top of the alien, killing it instantly.

Peter rushed over to my father's side, who stared at him with wide eyes. "Holy cow, you will not believe what's been going on," Peter rambled, pulling Tony to his feet. I stood a few feet away, watching them with a smile while I kept away any aliens that dared to come close. 

"Do you remember when we were in space and I got all dusty? But I must've passed out 'cause I woke up and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, 'it's been five years. C'mon, they need us!' and then he started to do that yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time- What are you doing?" Peter was cut off as Tony wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tightly. His eyes locked with mine and he smiled. "This is nice," Peter muttered, hugging Tony back. 

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this thing?" I heard Clint Barton shout through my ear comms. I had forgotten I was still on the channel. 

"Get those Stones as far away from here as possible!" yelled Steve in response. 

"No!" called Bruce. "We need to get them back where they came from!" 

"We don't have a way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the Quantum Tunnel," Tony replied. 

"Hold on!" Scott shouted, shrinking back to his usual height. "That wasn't our only time machine." The next second, the tune of La Cucaracha sounded over the battlefield. 

"Has anyone seen an ugly brown van out there?" Steve called through the comms. 

"Yes," a new, female voice responded. "But you're not gonna like where it's parked." 

I heard a gush of wind over my head. I looked up and nearly fainted as I saw an actual Pegasus flying by. My moment of awe was cut short by a pack of Outriders storming toward me. I didn't hesitate to shoot them all down.

"Scott, how long do you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked. 

"Maybe ten minutes," answered Scott. 

"Get started. We'll get the Stones to you," Steve called.

"We're on it, Cap," another female voice said. I recognised her as Hope van Dyne, Scott's girlfriend and the Wasp. 

"Let's go. We gotta find those Stones," I told Peter and he nodded. He held out an arm for me but I shook my head. "Watch this." I charged up my hands and blasted them into the floor, sending myself flying through the air. 

Peter then caught up to me, swinging by my side. "That's awesome! When did you learn that?" 

"A couple of hours ago," I said with a laugh before I spotted T'Challa with the Gauntlet under his arm. I pointed toward it and Peter nodded, but his web broke and he tumbled down. I sighed, shaking my head before moving toward T'Challa to assist him as Thanos had appeared as well. 

I landed right in between them and arrived at the exact same time as Wanda Maximoff. Her eyes burnt bright scarlet and as they locked with my own, we both grinned. I let the electricity flow down into the ground and it combined with Wanda's red wisps that engulfed the rubble around us. Her eyes held a murderous look in them as she snarled, "You took everything from me!" at Thanos.