twenty-five {Third Person POV}

"Do you want to do the honours?" Tony asked, turning to his daughter. She had been carefully watching her father build his very own Gauntlet for the past four hours. It was mostly red but had silver and gold details. It was fully made of Nanotech and it contained spots for six Infinity Stones.  

The robot arm held up the glowing gems and Arya stepped forward, taking the lead on placing the six Stones in their respective places on the Gauntlet. A rush of power surged through the metal before Arya, Tony, and Bruce all jumped as Rocket called out, "Boo!" 

He laughed mockingly as they all reached for their hearts. Arya didn't hesitate to punch the raccoon's arm. 

They took the Gauntlet to a stand with extreme care. If anything happened to that thing, it would be catastrophic. Bruce went outside to gather the rest of the team and while he was gone, Arya fetched the housing for her suit and Tony's from the workplace. She handed it to him before putting her own in place. Everyone gathered around the Gauntlet in their own protective suits. 

"Alright," Arya spoke. "The Gauntlet's ready. Question is, who's gonna wear it?"

"I'll do it," said Thor, waddling forward in his purple tracksuit.

"Whoah, whoah, whoah," multiple people called out, stepping in between Thor and the Gauntlet.

"Thor, just wait," Steve said. "We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet." 

"I'm sorry, are we just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" he mockingly asked. 

"No, but we should at least discuss it," Arya said, folding her arms. 

"Look, sitting here staring at that thing isn't going to bring everyone back," he logically said. "I'm the strongest Avenger so this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty. It's not that- It's-" 

Tony started to object and held Thor back with his palm against the god's chest. "Thor, wait a second, just-" 

"Sssh! Just let me," Thor mustered out, taking Tony's hand between his own. "Let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something great." 

"Look," started Tony. "It's not just the fact that that glove's channelling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you, you're in no condition." 

"What do you think is coursing through my veins, right now?" Thor questioned. 

"Cheese Whiz?" Rhodey guessed. 

Thor discarded that comment with a wave of his hand. "Lightning." 

"Same goes for my daughter. Why are you different?" Tony asked. 

"Just-" 

"Lightning won't help you, pal," Bruce spoke up. "It's gotta be me. You saw what those Stones did to Thanos, it almost killed him. None of you could survive." 

"How do we know you will?" asked Steve.

"We don't," Bruce said in a low, solemn voice. "But the radiation is mostly Gamma. It's like..." His voice faltered at the end of his sentence. 

"Like you were made for this," Arya softly finished for him and he nodded. 

"Are you sure?" Tony questioned. 

Bruce sighed. "Yeah, I am." 

"Okay," Tony agreed. 

Bruce let out a breath before taking the Gauntlet from its holder. "Let's do it." 

"Okay, remember; Everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today," Tony said firmly. "Don't change anything from the last five years."