twenty-six{Third Person POV}

The four arrived before Thanos and stopped as he continued his speech, "I thought that by eliminating half of all life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me, that's impossible."

They split up, circling around Thanos and blocking his every side. "And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those who are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

"Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn," Tony called.

"I'm thankful," said Thanos plainly. "Because now, I know what I must do." The Titan rose to his feet. Arya had forgotten how tall he actually was. "I will shred this Universe down to its last atom." He took his helmet from the two-bladed sword he had stuck in the ground and placed it on his purple, bald head. From the corner of her eye, Arya saw Steve tighten his grip on his shield and she clenched her fists just a little bit tighter, allowing the crackling electricity to freely jump around her hands. "And then, with the Stones you've collected for me, create a new one, teeming with life. That knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given."

Thor lighted up both Stormbreaker and Mjölnir and his eyes glowed bright blue. Arya was sure hers did the exact same.

"A grateful Universe," Thanos continued.

"Born out of blood," Steve stated coldly.

"They'll never know it," Thanos said. "Because you won't be alive to tell them."

Thor let out a vicious battle cry and charged forward, commencing the battle that was going to change everyone's lives forever. 

Arya jumped up, using the electricity in her hands to give her a boost. She landed a lightning blast on Thanos' back as she leapt over him, but he was quick to whack her away with his sword. She roughly landed on the ground beside Steve, who had just been beaten down as well. Even when he was attacked from four sides, Thanos was stronger.

Tony used his blasters and a nanotech blade to attack the Titan, Steve had his shield, Thor held Mjölnir and Stormbreaker, and Arya had her lightning, but even then, they got beat down every time they landed an attack.

Tony landed a few feet removed from Thanos while Thor and Steve distracted him. The Iron Man suit transformed and created a large blaster on Tony's back, a round opening right in the centre. "Okay, kid. Hit me," he said through the comms and Arya used the energy flowing through her veins to create a powerful lightning strike, landing it right in the middle of the blaster to charge it up to its peak.

The blaster unleashed multiple beams that were all directed at Thanos and Tony added the blasters on his hands and chest, keeping Thanos occupied while Thor smacked Mjölnir at him using Stormbreaker. But Thanos was quicker and got to Tony, ripping off the blaster and using him as a human shield, protecting himself from Mjölnir hurdling at him. 

The hammer hit Tony and he was tossed aside after. "Dad!" Arya shouted and she heard FRIDAY speak in her ear, "Boss, wake up!"

She jumped up, punching the ground and electrifying Thanos' feet to the ground, allowing Steve to summersault-kick Thanos in the head, but not that it did much. It took Thanos only one punch and Steve was thrown aside. 

Thor returned, sliding over the ground as Thanos tossed his sword through the air. Thor reached him and used Stormbreaker to keep Thanos' sword away from him. 

Arya joined them, landing a blast on Thanos' back and making him stumble. Both Thanos and Thor dropped their weapons and Thanos reached behind him, taking a hold of the girl's arm and harshly flinging her aside. 

She hit her head on a piece of rubble and was knocked out cold. 

Thanos turned to the Norse god and grabbed his head, crashing him into a concrete slab. He began punching him in the face and Thor grew too weak to fight him. Thanos hurled him through the air to crash into another piece of rubble where he remained until Thanos reached him. Thor summoned Stormbreaker but before it could reach him, Thanos took the handle and placed the blade against Thor's chest. He began to push it into his flesh but Thor fought him with all his might, his armour assisting him.