1.

Leo~

I hid in the cupboard. My legs tucked up trying to hide from her. From Irene. She had gotten the Iron out and was trying to find me, to scorch my skin with the heat. Somewhere along the way I had started crying, silently sobbing into my knees. I wanted this to be over, to live a happy life. But I knew that was off the hook.

I went quiet, not even Breathing when I heard her footsteps outside of the door. She was going to kill me. To end my life. All because I refuse to be her little 'Toy'. I dont know what sex is. Why would I want to try with her? What if its a new torture method?

I allowed the questions to flood my head as I searched for answers. Though soon I heard her calling out. "Leo hunny, come out." I didnt respond, not wanting to feel the pain. She'd burnt me before, cracked a couple ribs and cut my chest too. She wasnt a good person.

Soon I heard the footsteps fade I heard a door on the other side of the house shut. Only then did I slowly creek open the cupboard. I saw her Go into her room. Thats right, She was selling me today.... She said I was useless to her. I'd be better of as some guy's slut, some random guy's play thing. Honestly I dont know what she means....

I decided to run quickly to the basement and get changed. I already packed what little stuff I had. I ran upstairs and stood by the sofa, last time I had sat down Irene snapped at me and poured salt into open wounds. The pain was immeasurable. Soon she walked in. "There you were." she scowled. I flinched ready to be hit again but she walked over to the door.

When she opened it I saw a tall blonde figure, he had peircing Blue eyes but they seemed Calm not harsh. He was talking to Irene but shot a quick smile to me. I blushed a little I could feel it. You can't fall for him Leo. He's probably just gonna hurt you, like all the others did. The small voice in my head told me. I saw Irene gesture to me and he walked over. "Hey, I'm Jason." he held his hand out for me to shake it but I flinched instead.

When he saw the small action he dropped his hand to his side. "I-I'm Leo...." I mumbled looking anywhere but at him. He stepped back from me. "You wanna. You wanna Go get your stuff?" He asked smiling. My eyes flicked to his face as I analysed the face of the man who would be my new owner. I saw a small scar on his lip.

Once I had his face memorised I started walking over to the basement. He followed in suit closing the door behind us. Alright, here we Go again. "If you're going to hit me, make it quick..." I said not really thinking.
He looked at me confused and walked over. He lifted my shirt which I jolted at. His confused expression changed to shock.

"She hurt you?" He asked pulling my shirt back down not wanting to embarrass me. He went to hold my waist but then pulled his hands back. i nodded sadly. "Y-yeah, She did..." I mumbled.

Jason grabbed all my stuff and looked over to me. "She can't hurt you anymore."  he smiled. I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

When we walked up Stairs we were met with Irene she had a glare on her face and I moved a little closer to Jason. "Goodbye now." she waved. Jason and I didn't respond. Once we had gotten outside my eyes took a which to ajust to the light. I had never been outside before so this was all new. He opened the trunk of his car and put my stuff in it. Then he gently took my hand, his skin was soft not what you're expect from a man this muscular, and lead me to the car. I sat in the pasanger seat as he sat in the driver seat. He let Go of my hand and started driving. I still had my tool belt by my side in case I needed it.

Jason was driving fast and I could see a burning passion in his eyes. He must really like driving. Once we parked up to his house he opened the door for me and I looked up at the huge building infront of me, it was almost as big as a mansion.

He lead me inside and put my bags on the floor. "So, Leo, welcome home." he gave me a friendly smile.