Chpt 16

*Recap*

Milan's POV

We sat there for minutes with him just eyeing me and no one saying a word. The only noise you could hear was the party below us and Xion's loud, ugly laughing from next door.

I went to stand up and turn the lights off deciding that I was just going to turn into bed, when I was stopped. I looked down to see Dave's hand wrapped loosely around my wrist, "Don't leave, Milan." he whispered.

"I'm just going to turn the lights off Dave, that's all," I chuckled at his vulnerable state.

"Leave them on so I can look at you," he said pulling me towards him. "Let me look at you," he whispered against my stomach as I was now in front of him.

He started rubbing my sides as I was playing with his hair trying to understand where he was going with all this. Being a tad drunk myself it was kind of hard to understand fully what was happening. But whatever it was I liked it.

His attention I liked it. His touches I craved them. His lips I wanted to feel them.

So of course I gave into my desires, and when he looked up at me I kissed him. And he kissed me back.

Our tongues fought for dominance and of course I gave it to him. He pulled me on top of him and depend the kiss. I moved my hands through his hair and I pulled him closer to me when his mouth left my lips and went to my neck.

Pecks turned into kisses. Kisses turned into sucking. Sucking turned to biting. And biting turned to hickeys and a quiet moan escaping my mouth.

My hands began tugging at his shirt, wanting it off, and he quickly detached his lips from my skin to remove it before continuing his path down my body. He laid me down on the bed and eyed me for what felt like minutes under his gaze but was truly only seconds.

"Daveeeee." I moaned. He growled in response as he made it lower and lower down my body.

I felt like I was in a sinful Heaven as his lips reached mine and his tongue parted them. I tried to push his head away, but my body wouldn't let me.

I couldn't control my body from leaving the bed once he started teasing it. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and kept me wrapped around his face, " your not going anywhere ma, let me pleasure you," he whispered on it.

Lemme tell you I don't know if it was a combination of his breath against me and his voice or his teasing, but I was wet as hell.

He pressed two fingers against my entrance, opening her a bit, and then removed them.

"Just put them in..." I begged pulling his hair guiding his head back where I wanted it.

"Beg me. Tell me who's pussy this is and I'll do it." He smirked rubbing my clit.

"Harder. Please put it in Dave. It's your's baby." I moaned. I swear at this point this nigga could have me do anything for that dick and I would do it.

He chuckled and stood up before slamming himself into me, causing me to arch completely off the bed. I scratched his back, "FU-FUCKKK!!! DAVEEEEE, HARDER PLEASE." I screamed begging him to speed up his strokes.

He started speeding up . His strokes were faster and harder and that dick was going deeper and deeper, hitting things I didn't know could be hit.

He reached down and started rubbing my clit and sucking on my nipples as he fucked me.

I was a moaning mess under him and I started clenching around him, "Daddy I'm gon-gonna cum!"

He flipped me over and started hitting it from the back harder than ever. He pulled my hair and kissed me roughly, deepening the kiss with every stroke.

"OoooOhhHhOOoooOhhhHh! FUCKKKKK I'M GONNA CUM DADDY!" I shouted throwing it back on his dick.

He slapped my ass before reaching and twisting my nipples as he increased his thrusts. It felt so good I was crying and holding onto his arm in order to stay up.

"Cum on daddy's dick!" He groaned in my ear still pounding away.

"Omggg...FUCKKKKK!!!!!" I moaned loudly as my legs started to shake and cum was running down my legs.

He quickly pulled out and removed a condom I never noticed him slide on and shoved his dick down my throat.

Of course knowing what he wanted me to do I deepthroated him until I couldn't fit any more and jacked off the rest until his cum was running out my mouth.

I swallowed what I could and collapsed on the bed besides him. We were both breathing heavy and I was tired as fuck now.

Barely awake at the moment, I was pulled against his body with his arms wrapped around me before he fell asleep.

I laid there for a couple minutes listening to his breath even out before I fell asleep myself
*
*
*
👀👀👀 Milan & Dave just some freaks but we hope you guys enjoy and we will have a update soon 💛