"Are you alright?" She asked them.

"I'm fine. You were very brave there. How did you know to not tell her?" Aunt Dis asked.

"I have a voice in my head called Chell. I asked him." Aunt Dis looked at Dunrik. He looked back at her with a worried expression.

"We should get some sleep. We won't be doing much until they come back anyway. We may as well get some sleep." Aunt Dis said. So Zed found a comfortable position on the damp floor to go to sleep. After a few minutes, she was in a deep sleep.

It was three hours later when Zed woke up. She had a uneasy feeling in her stomach and she was very pale. She had not slept very well, and it was impossible to know what time it was down in the concrete room. She looked around the room to see that the room was the same. She looked over at the others. Everyone was asleep exept for Dunrik, who sat up in an uncomfortable position with his hands tied up behind his back. He looked very worried and pale.

"You did well back there, Zed. Better than I expected." He whispered. He didn't want to wake the others. She smiled at him. Anything would make her feel better down in the concrete room. Sitting in the room knowing something was bad going to happen was very depressing and stressing. Just then, some figures entered the room. It was the woman and the man from beforeas well as another man, probably their master.

"See master, that's her there. And with her is Discry, her aunt, Tedv, her cousin and Dunrik, her aunt's friend." The woman said with great proudness.

"I see. Have you any proof?" Their master's voice was booming and it echoed around the room.

"Come over here and look at her necklace. It is the same necklace the Queen wore when she was still alive. It is also the same necklace given to Zedra Waterxia when she was a baby before she was abduted."

"And the others?"

"That is oblivious, master. These people live with her. Well, Dunrik doesn't, but he usually goes over to that house." The woman explained.

"Excellent, Verpoi and Vertex, you have done an fantastic job in capturing these people. I shall now go and prepare for the battle which must be held between us. Please keep them under close watch." Zed turned pale and looked at Aunt Dis. She was on the verge of crying.

"Yes, master. I understand you must leave." Verpoi and Vertex went out of the door after their master. As soon as the door was closed Aunt Dis burst into tears. Dunrik also turned very pale.

"Don't worry everyone." Dunrik tried to comfort everyone but it had no use on Zed. "Am I supposed to fight him?" She asked in a small worried voice. Her eyes started to water. Dunrik looked at Aunt Dis and she nodded. Dunrik then sighed.

"Yes, Zed. You are supposed to fight him. The prophecy says so."

"Why me?"

"That's just the way it is."

"But, why me? Why not Tedv or you?"

"The prophecy said it was you who had to do it."

"Ok, so back to my main question. How do I fight this master­thing?" Zed asked. Dunrik looked at Aunt Dis and sighed.

"Is now the time to tell her that he's a God?" Tedv had woken up. Zed then turned deathly pale and bit her lip. She was very confused. Then the door opened and someone entered. He was wearing a black cloak and he almost slithered into the room. He came over to Zed and the others.

"You must be Zedra. Well, we'll need to give you some food, you look a bit skinny to be fighting a God." He turned to face the guard. "Can I get some food for these prisoners? And maybe some blankets too." He turned back to the company and winked at Aunt Dis. She nodded her head in return. The guard went out of the room. "What are you doing here, Redt? It's too dangerous," Aunt Dis whispered. The man laughed.

"I'm here to save you. Well, mainly to delay the fight and give her a chance to win." "Good idea, Redt. But how do we get past the guard?" Dunrik asked. Redt smiled. "Your acting skills might be better if you don't know." The guard came back in. Redt went over to the guard and grabbed the blankets.

"I don't trust you, Redt. I think you put something in this food," the guard said. Redt smiled.

"Nonsense, guard. Why would I do something like that?"

"I never know with you, Redt. May I test this food to see of you have put anything in it?" The guard asked.

"You may, guard. I assure that I didn't put anything in there that will harm the prisoners." He smiled and walked over to the company with the blankets. "Here, put these on like a cloak. We'll be leaving here soon." He said that as the guard fell to the ground. Aunt Dis gasped.

"That was cunning, Redt," Dunrik commened. He had already put his cloak on and was helping Tedv with his.

"Here, let me help you, Zedra." Aunt Dis came over to Zed and helped her put the cloak on.

"Are we all ready now?" Redt asked. Everyone nodded. "Follow me and don't say anything," Redt whispered. Silently, they walked out the door and into a corridor. They saw no guards along that corridor, but they were still silent. They turned and turned in the corridors and finally found a door. Redt opened it, making as little noise as possible. He scanned the room, and then he beckoned for them to go into the room. They did and Aunt Dis gasped again.

"Isn't it a bit risky, catching public transport?" Aunt Dis asked. Redt laughed.

"Do you want to catch a waterbus or swim with the Aquademons? Besides, it's empty." He looked around the small stone room. There was no one in the bus. Redt went to the front of the bus and took control of steering wheel.

"Do you know how to drive a bus?" Dunrik asked. Redt laughed.

"I've stolen enough buses to learn how to drive them. I taught myself." Zed turned pale. Who was this man?