𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

it was a regular evening where everyone in the school is invited to a party held by the head of the school to celebrate it's 100th year. everyone was dressed up properly for the event.

the xx number of friends are now queuing up to get their photos taken, this time round, the camera wasn't the usual camera that we have been using but instead it was a 100-years old camera that is called thornton pickard.

eighteen, nineteen.

now it's their turn and they are ready to pose for their photo, it's amazing on how they would take photo with a 100 years old camera named thornton pickard, but there is a curse to it. the twentieth picture that is taken will b-

snap! (why didn't you let me finish my sentence?)

all of them closed their eyes for a second due to the strong light contacting with their eyes, making it discomfort. once their eyes are opened, they realized that they're not at their original venue and original outfit, they are at a place with totally different surrounding.

everything seems different, they were in a room, room with a locked door in fact, they scanned the surrounding that they're trapped in.

except all of them were there with a dead person...
a note was written,
'all of you were linked to the unsolved case of 1919.'

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"wait a minute, i think i have read this before."

"but how does the note writer knows us or even that the case was unsolved?"

"i found another note."

"it says do not fall in love with each other."

"i want to scream but i should scream. aHHH."

"what the fucking is this bullshit?"

"i need to call my mum."

"yay! we're going to die as well!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"wait, what is this?" KIMHA asked, "don't tou-" before HAMIN could complete his sentences, KIMHA touched the unknown item and they came back to 2019 with the same dead body.

"let's call the police." W.H.Y suggested but within a second, it was off the list as ANPANMAN replied, "really? then the police will fucking arrest all of us then we will really be fucking the killer."

"true, so let's go back and search for more clues!" ATEEN said excitedly and SKY CASTLE snatched the note from KIMHA while the others were screaming 'no!'. in a blink of an eye, they're back in 1919. all eyes were staring at ATEEN and SKY CASTLE but they just shrugged.

suddenly, they realised that they have came back to 1919 without the note which brings back to the present times. oh golly.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

a co-ed group
applyfic / © ssugardonut
two thousand and nineteen

coming soon...

unknown / unknown slots closed.

please tag at least 3 friends.

01DAEHWIS equilcve marveIIe
sadistfilms CHANELFILMS 00HYUN
PUZZLEMOON bloomylele mxlktea
WONHONUDES SMQLHOON
jadeamalie WONHOTV

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆