iii. *

*—sexual content

Ida was now straddling tonight's client. His hands was roaming up and down her dark body, enjoying every curve she had to offer. Ida's mouth was doing immense work—from nibbling, sucking and licking. She was getting bored of their current state and decided to escalate their situation further. She slid her hands down his torso and found the hem of the t-shirt he accessorized. She kissed from his lips all the way down to his v-lines. She unbuckled his pants and underwear, and took him in her mouth.

"Fuck," she heard him hiss but paid no attention. This is usually how her sessions went with her clients, they would moan in pleasure and she would pay no mind them.

She swirled her tongue around his length, bobbing her head up and down. She cupped his balls into her hands and messaged them as she continued working her mouth. He was loosing it before her. She was doing such a good job, fuck, a great job. She really did owe one to the two dry martinis, rounds of shots with Miah and the gulps of vodka—which were now kicking in full effect.

Before she could allow him climax into her mouth, she released her grip, placed both hands into his knees and brought herself to his ear—she began kissing and sucking, just as before.

"Come 'ere," his hands gripped her waist and tore off the blush pink mini skirt she was wearing.

"You're paying for that," she whispered seductively yet harshly into his ear.
"I don't care, I'll rip every single outfit of yours off if it means I get pleasured like so."

He spun her around, so her back was against him. He lowered her into his lap and slowly spread her legs. His hand went around her throat while the other played with the most delicate part of her body. He buried his face deep into her neck, while allowing his digits to swirl around her. He grinned as he felt her becoming wetter and wetter, soon he dipped two fingers inside and watched her arch and moan out. He kept working his fingers quickly, making sure to keep a hold of her throat as she squirmed around on his lap— trying to compose herself. She had never been pleasured like this before and she was soon going to loose it.

"Oh my god," she cried out. Her hands were gripping his legs tightly, as she felt his fingers swirl around her and dip back inside. He suddenly stopped, making Ida's attention refocus—only to be lost in moments. He hoisted her up onto the couch, so her heat was in front of his face. He placed his hands onto her hips and lowered her onto his face making his mouth meet her clit. His tongue swiveled back and forth, sucking her all up. She could feel her legs going numb—one hand on the side of the sofa and the other knuckles deep in this mans hair. She was a gasping and moaning mess and it didn't help much once he combined his fingers and mouth.

"I—" she lost her words as his tongue poked into her hole, retrieved and continued swallowing all of her up. "M-mr. Malik, I'm—gonna cum," she choked out as she screwed her eyes shut. She felt like she could reach the stars. Every moment she was getting closer and closer, until she was able to reach them. She cried out and pulled at his hair. She felt herself squirting and tensed up, making her legs come together. He held her legs apart and lowered her onto himself making her cry out more. The combination of him inside her while she was vulnerable and a squirting mess was sure to make her pass out. He thrust himself into her rapidly, making her burry her face into his neck.

"C-condo-om," she said breathlessly. He tilted over and retrieved the aluminum package off the side table. He slipped the condom on and wave the torn package in front of her face, following by grabbing her hand and allowing her to feel the condom around him.

"Just so you know I'm not tricking you," before she could answer he dipped himself back into her pool. He pounded into her ridiculously fast. To her, this was amazing, she'd never experienced this before. He was taking her breath, eyesight, ability to feel—everything.

He slipped out of her almost making her whine at the feeling of him not being inside her. He stood up as she got on her hands and knees, prepared to have her whole anatomy rearranged. He slipped into her and allowed a few soft thrust, before wrapping his hand around her sleek ponytail and drilling her into the ivory colored couch. She couldn't handle this, her moans were loud and sloppy. She felt so good and never wanted it to end but she was getting tired. She was sure she wouldn't be able to walk after this ended.

He let go of her hair and grabbed her arms and locked them behind her back. Now, her face was in the couch moaning out incoherent words. He brought his leg up onto the couch, his left hand placed itself just above her clit, all whilst his right hand held both her arms. "Ready baby, you're going to cum like crazy." She heard him whisper before her eyes got wide and her hands became fists.

He played at her clit and hammered her backside like crazy. She couldn't control herself, she wanted to scream, cry, do something in the name of pleasure. But before she could do anything she felt her body tense up again and release a small stream of wetness. He let her go to pull himself out and play in the wetness that flowed from her pussy. He dove right back into her and continued thrusting, this time he placed a single finger in her tight butthole. This was a new feeling for Ida, she was on the moon. This man was making her feel so fucking crazy.

"Fuck, I'm close," he grunted. After a few more thrust and his load filled the condom barring the both of their reproductions. He pulled himself out and knotted the worn condom. Ida collapsed onto the couch attempting to gather herself and process the different emotions swaddling her.

"I'll grab you a pair of sweats and a shirt... considering I tore your skirt shreds." He disappeared into the narrow hallway, and reappeared moments later with gray bottoms and a random graphic tee. Ida quickly slipped into the clothing, shooting him a smile as her thank you.

"I should umm, probably get going. My friend is down there, she was pretty wasted when I spoke to her last so," Ida stood up from the couch.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, hey look— your money should be in your bank account by tomorrow and I'll make sure to have your skirt repaired. Thanks for tonight, it was exhilarating. Best fuck I've had in a while."
"You're welcome, and thank you—for the money I mean." Ida was completely flustered, the two dry martinis, rounds of shots and gulps of vodka were no longer on her side. "Enjoy the rest of your party, Mr. Malik."

"You can call me Zayn,"
"Um, okay, well... see ya Zayn." Ida slipped out of the door and slowly descended down the stairs. There was no way she'd be able to walk tomorrow.