i.

It was June 16th and already going on nine o'clock at night. Tonight was a special night for the dark skinned girl living in apartment 7B. She had her first important client, since being in the sex work industry for ten months. The payout was tremendous—and lord knew she needed all the coins should could earn.

She scrolled through the feed on her phone for a few more minutes before hopping down from her bed and beginning to get ready. She stretched before turning the water on to the shower.

"Shit," she hissed as the shower head above popped off, making water spray everywhere. Her apartment wasn't the finest—but it was a living space, which she was grateful for. Within the few months she has resided in the tiny studio apartment, she gained numerous handy skills.

She attempted to screw the head back onto the hose, but received no luck. After whispering, 'fuck it', she removed her clothing and showered in a shower that felt like an amusement park ride.

She lathered on some mint scented body shave and clipped away the tiny amounts of body hair that was accumulating on her dark skin. Afterwards, she pushed the shower curtain back and tossed her used razor into the waste bin. She then began washing her body with her shower gloves and scented body wash. Whilst rinsing her body off she allowed the water to hit the nape of beck—careful to not wet her hair. It was not wash day, yet.

The next few minutes conducted of brushing her teeth, washing her face and moisturizing her body. It was after that excited her. The process of picking out an outfit for clients was her favorite part of her night. She made sure every once in a while to place money aside to buy flashy outfits that would send her clients into a frenzy. Tonight was essential though, her outfit needed to be exquisite without a doubt.

She rummaged through the back of her closet looking for the right outfit. She decided on a bush pink bedazzled bra and mini skirt to match. It was now nine forty-five, her clients driver would be outside her apartment in twenty minutes. She filled in her eyebrows, blended her foundation, tossed on highlighter and spritzed her face with spray. She pumped a few applications of sparkling lip gloss across and her plump lips and rubbed her lips together. Then, she took out her body illuminator and dusted it across her long legs, arms, torso and shoulders. After walking through a cloud of Bath & Body Works perfume, she was ready to go.

Just before walking out the door, she placed a jacket over her body—hiding the exotic outfit that would soon be used to pleasure a man.

"Bye Luna, hold the fort down while I'm gone. Momma's going to make us some money!" she spoke as she rubbed the hair of a beautiful midnight colored cat. Besides her, her phone vibrated with a text notification:

Unknown Number: This is Mr. Malik's driver, I am here.

She quickly grabbed her phone and zipped up her jacket and descended out of the apartment door. This was it, there was no turning back.

__