23 || Not in paradise

Start from the beginning

-No, I haven't seen him stoned; he's sober when he's here – You spoke.

Moyeon sighed before looking out through the window. -I'm going to keep insisting, Jodie; I have to talk with him – She said.

-If you do that, you're going to make things worse – You stated.

-No, I will not – Moyeon said upset.

-Yes, you will! – You finally shouted. -Nobody can help me, nobody should; I took this decision and I'm going to solve it out – You cleared out.

Suddenly, you received a text from work; they need you there to check some inventory from the hotel.

-I have to go – You said while placing your phone in the pocket from the back.

-Jodie, we aren't done talking, you can't just go – Moyeon claimed.

-Listen, if you want to talk with Dosung go ahead but don't complain when you see me with blood on my face – You spoke clearly before getting out from her house.

You looked down to the floor before taking a deep breath, then you just tried to convince yourself that everything will be alright.

Nothing bad will happen, you are so close to seeing your dad again; hold on there, Jodie.

*NIGHTTIME*

You are exhausted after working all day long; you aren't supposed to do from time to time since you have people working for you, however, when troubles with costumers come, you have to be there to know everything that happened. Plus, you have to fix personal and do this and that and a bunch of other things.

The first you did after getting inside your apartment was to take your shoes off, then you laid down on the couch from the living room while trying to rest your body from all the work you did today. As you tried to catch some sleep, you heard someone clearing his throat.

-Dosung? – You said confused while looking at him getting out from the kitchen.

-Well, is nice to see that you are here – Dosung said while grabbing a bottle of vodka on his hand.

-Are you drunk? – You asked.

-What about it? Do you mind? – He asked before sitting down on the armchair.

-I don't know, you tell me – You spoke while settling down to sit.

-I think what matters is the fact that you talked with my sister; she's annoying when she defends the shit out of you – Dosung said upset.

-Did she talk to you? – You asked surprised.

-Don't you listen? She did! And you cause me troubles with her! – He shouted madly.

-I'm sorry but she was questioning me – You told.

-Questioning you? No, you wanted to get rid of me – Dosung spoke before he drank some more out of the bottle. -You told her all of those things because you want us to break up – He shouted.

-Shut up, Dosung. The neighbours are sleeping already – You complained.

-I don't care! The only thing I care about is the fact that you want me out of your life, and I'm not going to let that happen – Dosung said angrily.

-Can't you understand that I don't love you? I never loved you, I just accepted to be your girlfriend because I was thinking like a fool – You spoke up.

-Fool? You are an idiot for thinking you can leave me – He laughed before he drank more.

-Stop with that, give it to me – You said as you tried to get the bottle of vodka but he pulled it away from you.

-Jodie, what the hell? You say you don't love me but you still care about me... huh? So odd, so indecisive – He smirked before drinking more.

-I do care; I never loved you but I do care for you, after all, you are my best friend's brother and I considered you as my friend before – You admitted.

-I won't accept that, I won't! – He shouted before he pushed you down to the floor.

-You are drunk, stop it! – You said upset while standing up, then you tried to get the bottle once again but this time he slapped your face.

-I won't listen to you! – He yelled before slapping your cheek again.

-Jimin's POV-

The concert is going pretty well so far, however, I feel uneasy since I haven't heard of Jodie all day long; she told me she would contact me today.

Maybe she's busy.

I tried to think positive but it wasn't working; I'm looking at myself in front of the vanity's mirror while getting ready for the next stage, still, the expression on my face isn't as happy as it should be.

Why do I feel that something else is happening?